Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Frauds and/or try hards,mainly about that scared life,especially when the heats turned up. Easy pickings when it comes to their yams though, no issues about that aspect.Burb girls be like Why deal with posers when we can get D-downed by the real deal.

Not all suburban kids fit the above , but alot do.

No racism applied , its a fact that alot are visitors to the culture , come a certain age, they let that all go, but on their come up its the in thing.

Many are transparent.

Have no real excuse as to why their wanna bes, so when they get called out, they instantly resort to name calling, guess the Truth is to much for them to accept.

#RealityCheck

Last edited:
Racism is saying something to imply that you dont like a certain race......being honest is when you share your personal observations.....there is a difference but folks get offended at the truth nowadays especially.

Frauds and/or try hards,mainly about that scared life,especially when the heats turned up. Easy pickings when it comes to their yams though, no issues about that aspect.Burb girls be like Why deal with posers when we can get D-downed by the real deal.

Not all suburban kids fit the above , but alot do.

No racism applied , its a fact that alot are visitors to the culture , come a certain age, they let that all go, but on their come up its the in thing.

Many or transparent.

Have no real excuse as to why their wanna bes, so when they get called out, they instantly resort to name calling, guess the Truth is to much for them to accept.

#RealityCheck
exactly

yall trying to goddamb hard tombout oh suburban kids blah blah blah.

theyre athletic snekaers made of rubber and synthetic leather.

as long as i got my pair to rock and am happy

i dont care if every little jimmy or tyrone got a pair.

Last edited:
So you saw kids wearing sneakers not caring about walking like a duck or scuffing them up and it made you not want to wear them?

That and that fact that It made me realize even more that these shoes are no longer a technological high point of Nike. They've been improved on this tech for 25+ years and I can spend my money on shoes that are actually comfortable and have better technology in them that are less than 20 years old for the same price or a fraction of that. Jordan Retros are now the equivalent to the light up sneakers we all used to wear as kids

you might be right....nowadays its a bootleg stock market of sorts
its not.

stop trying to make something out of nothing.

when dudes attempted to label this "culture" is when it died.

I need more Bobbitos and DJ AMs in this "culture"

too many T Blakes and Jacob Kellers now

yall trying to goddamb hard tombout oh suburban kids blah blah blah.

theyre athletic snekaers made of rubber and synthetic leather.

as long as i got my pair to rock and am happy

i dont care if every little jimmy or tyrone got a pair.

The explanation is in the post,Its Self explanatory .

I can list other factors that have negatively impacted the sneaker game such as:

Seedy store owners....

Nike limiting shoes and allocating to certain accounts....

Resellers asking for triple-the-box price?.....

People buying any shoe size to resell to purchase their actual shoe size.....

Fakes impacting the industry....

Sneakers becoming global, and not just those damn "suburbian" kids....

Lot more to it than the suburban demographic.

If you were wearing light up sneakers as a kid you were likely too young to wear the good OG Jordan's as a kid, 1-VIII. That **** came after. Some of us here wear these retros now out of nostalgia from having them as kids.

shouldt we feel free to discuss? and go off on tangents???? or is that asking too much
i hope those arent your sheets 
sick.gif
   ( sorry for going off topic, lol) 

Clean, Cut ,and Dry, the suburbs are the reason resellers are thriving now in days.
Latest example,
Sbb1s at $400+,thats crazy , cant knock the reseller(burbs or urban), if people willing to get handled on price, line them pockets then, but in turn its a trickle down effect. Thats because then every semi sought after retro becomes a paycheck, and the sneaks aint falling in the hands of those who truly want em, more often they fall in the hands of those out to profit, or just plain old trending.

Last edited:
If you were wearing light up sneakers as a kid you were likely too young to wear the good OG Jordan's as a kid, 1-VIII. That **** came after. Some of us here wear these retros now out of nostalgia from having them as kids.

My parents came to America in 1984 I was born in 1989. My dad was a huge mj fan and I got my first pair of hand me down jordan 1s from my older cousin in 95-96. I remember jordan playing and nostalgia is still a factor for me. I'm not opposed to paying more, but I'm also about my dollar going farther. As every year goes by thats just not the case with these Retros. Maybe the whole culture dying is a part of it but I would atleast like to say that these shoes we're paying close to 200 dollars for are comfortable. Which I can say about some shoes Nike charges more than half for

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom