Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I told you I don't care what work you did. You're a chump who has to cry about your bad luck (over and over again)

Last edited:
Someone really needs to. Guy just repeats excuse after excuse and doesn't get that no one cares. No one. Don't care. Never will care. Just tired of it always being about all his problems.
Feel like I'm watching a lifetime channel movie when he posts......#SobCity

Can we stick to providing info please ....

My man got kicked off the line on 34th at 5 pm ... they told them to come back tomorrow and Queens Center shut me down right after 6 pm ... So anybody looking for tickets, try to do it as early as possible... Good luck!

We need background music to go with these posts.
laugh.gif

Can we stick to providing info please ....

My man got kicked off the line on 34th at 5 pm ... they told them to come back tomorrow and Queens Center shut me down right after 6 pm ... So anybody looking for tickets, try to do it as early as possible... Good luck!
Which 34th was you at?

@BruinDynasty She complained to me about the exact same thing at 5pm.
roll.gif

That box was filled up a pretty good amount by the time I was there. Can't remember if she wrote that on the back of my ticket. Wish I could've gone in the morning but I had just started summer classes at UCLA lol.
Too funny. She must not have had a good weekend LOL. 

Congrats on doing summer classes at my alma mater. Always a good time on that campus. Ah the memories LOL 

Cool. I'm about to leave work and head up there and put my name in the raffle. City gear told me to call back tomorrow. She thinks they're getting em. I'll keep you posted on what it's looking like at the galleria
right on bro. I scored the Chicago's at fairview HOH. I would love to add these to the collection.

I told you I don't care what work you did. You're a chump who has to cry about your bad luck (over and over again)

Man why u being so harsh this time around I understand the chi release was stressful for u. Tho I assume u ate later but u just being mean and negative to everyone in here this time around. Negative energy equals negative out come.

We all know air is whack. But u feed into his legend of being the lame kid who people feel bad for and thus acknowledge him and his ways best way is to just ignore him or block him bruh

Man why u being so harsh this time around I understand the chi release was stressful for u. Tho I assume u ate later but u just being mean and negative to everyone in here this time around. Negative energy equals negative out come.

We all know air is whack. But u feed into his legend of being the lame kid who people feel bad for and thus acknowledge him and his ways best way is to just ignore him or block him bruh
Actually I sent him a thoughtful message and told him that it's not that he lost out for this reason or that reason. It's that he has to repeat himself at every opportunity and just bring up "I can buy ___" over and over again. It's about the attention. He has no point to make. Having a filter or knowing when you've completely turned the conversation into something about you and taken it off track is a big lesson in life.

Chicago release was stressful for me? Not hardly. I have 3 pairs. There's no stress over shoes. Just annoyance with the company for creating the situation they did with that release. I'm an adult. If I want something I'll find a way to get it. You're right though, I'm sometimes negative on here. Lots of stupidity to wade through on a daily basis. Bottom line is I hold it down for people when I can, I sell sneakers at fair prices, and I have a number of friends across the country via NT. So I'll keep doing me.

Actually I sent him a thoughtful message and told him that it's not that he lost out for this reason or that reason. It's that he has to repeat himself at every opportunity and just bring up "I can buy ___" over and over again. It's about the attention. He has no point to make. Having a filter or knowing when you've completely turned the conversation into something about you and taken it off track is a big lesson in life.

Chicago release was stressful for me? Not hardly. I have 3 pairs. There's no stress over shoes. Just annoyance with the company for creating the situation they did with that release. I'm an adult. If I want something I'll find a way to get it. You're right though, I'm sometimes negative on here. Lots of stupidity to wade through on a daily basis. Bottom line is I hold it down for people when I can, I sell sneakers at fair prices, and I have a number of friends across the country via NT. So I'll keep doing me.

trappedintime
Today at 4:20 pm

The only dude who does it day in and day out. It's all about you. You haven't contributed anything about this shoe, what you're doing to get this shoe, etc. Just stop it man. It's a terrible look for you.

You wouldn't be getting insulted if you didn't have this completely selfish attitude and keep putting it in everyone's faces. Are you like this in real life too? Do you just change the subject in conversations to suddenly be all about you? Gotta tell you kid, that doesn't work out too well in the long run.

AirSakuragi
Today at 4:36 pm

The only thing I talk about was the thing I posted about working and the weekend, second people asked me and I answered, and third, I'm far from selfish, I give stuff and help people out of the kindness of my heart.  I can't help I don't have access income to spend on pre-orders that drive the resale price to where it is, am in a state that does not have a lot of stores that get releases like the Chicagos or the Shattered Backboards, or that the internet my mother and I use for school work is not fast enough to keep up with internet of others (we live in a rural area).  The money I save for shoes is mine that I saved through work, I don't get help like some others or have connections like some others.  Also I don't complain that much I just post gifs that pertain to the situation, my actually feelings are to adapt and try to find a way to get the shoes I want.  Also I'm not selfish I give out of the kindness of my heart to people, I do stuff because I care, not for profit like others.  I told people about the fragment restock and gave my opinions to others about shoes, look in other threads.  Try to do your homework on people before judging others.

trappedintime
Today at 4:38 pm

I did my homework on you. It's all right there in front of the rest of us to see. You're the one blind to your style on here and how it's all about YOU. I'm just going to block you and ignore your posts from now on since you regurgitate your sad story over and over again in defense of constantly posting lame crap. Grow up dude. Also: when you have a minimum wage job and you spend all your time posting about sneakers you can't afford, you look like a chump. You got no money and your priorities are WHACK.

AirSakuragi
Today at 4:55 pm

A Jordan 1 cost $160 plus tax, and other Jordan releases cost $190 plus tax, not my fault people priced these ridiculously that us that work jobs like that can't get them.

(Thoughtful eh..)

I know this is a feminine thing to do but...

No shade was trying to keep that mod sweep from coming I know u ate it was just that 52 tixs I would have been done. After I got my chis lmao

I do know that them yeezys will move for at least 100 over retail I mean I got 70 over retail for two cigars and those had no hype or yeezy I wanna throw money at it madness.

After every body left they open back up the line at 34th HOH ... i waited there, was in and out with in 15 min

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom