Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

how did the new raffle system go for NTCHI for the 7s and WTKDs last week? i have a feeling theres gonna be a ton of unclaimed pairs because of nike's new raffle system.
It was a complete ******* joke.

I'd love to get a count on unclaimed pairs for asshats that won the online raffle just to do a raffle (I guess this is cool or something) but, live in a whole other state and never planned on picking them up.

Love the idea but, they did not think it through.  I missed out on Cigars cause some moron in another state entered a raffle for god knows what reason.  I mean if you honestly 100% planned on coming in town I have no problem.  However it will be ruined for those people soon cause all the unclaimed pairs.

Yea theres xtra shade with these, signed up for raffles. employees acting suspect out the hoh..
Talking about were out of tickets, when theres a whole roll on counter behind them, pointed them out ,and she was like ,oh there they are . Im like yea, let me get that.

Last edited:
Guys I am fairly new Jordan 1 "shattered backboard" thread; only online sources will be NDC, FTL. FTA, EB, and CHMPS? and what about store raffle? Sheikh codes?

Asian lady at HOH was like "Oh you brought the family" when I went to that HOH in CC this morning LOL. Just mom and pops. Not like I brought aunts/uncles/granny in her walker/cousins/nieces/nephews/long lost cousins and the like LOL
LMAO. Yeah that's the same one I talked too. Wish it wasn't always just me entering these raffles. I would bring the whole fam in the jeepney if I could

N
What sucks is the unclaimed pairs at NT going back to Nike. That is such garbage . Do these people have any accountability to sell stock quickly . SMFH

Nike is in the enviable position of not needing a quick stock flip....they have 50% of its industry market share. It needs to maintain and convince the faithful to double down. And despite NDC's middle finger to the faithful during the CHIs drop we've doubled down on this release.

Yes 42nd Street Footlocker is also doing a raffle for the SBBs. No cut off time. They are still going, in and out no line
They close already I think so I'll hit them up tomorrow and Harlem hopefully
They aren't closed. The one in Times Square I'm talking about. The one that closes when Times Square closes which is like never. Not the one on 42nd by grand central

Last edited:
Who smelt it dealt it
nthat.gif

No clue :lol: .. I saw a couple people posting screen shots of their convos with FTL last week, made it seem like they were undecided about releasing them online or not. Glad they are.

You stopped at F23 today? :nerd:

Yup, 7 tickets total today. 2 and a possible tomorrow. Then the online finesse with any luck

LMAO. Yeah that's the same one I talked too. Wish it wasn't always just me entering these raffles. I would bring the whole fam in the jeepney if I could
She was like "I'd be more delighted if more folks came in here to buy merchandise, than signing up for raffles". Told her I purchase merchandise from their location often, first time I've seen her. She acted like it was a chore for her to stand there handing out raffle tickets. Was first one there this morning, she was writing "FOX FTL" on the back of the tickets as I walked up to that table she had set up. Told her please hide that box and get rid of the rest of the raffle tickets LOL

I should have asked but I was in too much of a rush trying to get all the stores around me done, but does anyone know how  Ruvilla does their raffle?  The stores I went to had me fill out my info on a page that had 6 entry squares, but they weren't cut up or anything like that.   Just curious

bruindynasty bruindynasty She complained to me about the exact same thing at 5pm. :rofl:

That box was filled up a pretty good amount by the time I was there. Can't remember if she wrote that on the back of my ticket. Wish I could've gone in the morning but I had just started summer classes at UCLA lol.

Anyone hit up Tyler Mall? Since I got a new job I don't make it to Tyler Mall by 6 anymore.

HoH doing raffles again until 6 PM tomorrow. Shoe Palace as well. Sheikh didn't have their code yet per employee statement. Footaction and Champs not getting them.

you don't have to prove anything to anyone. don't let people see you sweat man
I know but it just irks my nerves that people think I don't put in work when I did, I don't do pre-orders on account of the Chicago release because some people's were refunded.  Another reason is that they just set up the resale price of the sneaker, thus the person who purchases one is setting up the secondary market for the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom