Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

So whats the word from everybodys jimmy jazz, dtlr's, and shoe citys??Are they getting them

Both my jimmy's said no but Imma call some more
Dtlr will know my this week supposedly but they fishy sometimes

Last edited:

Looks like none of the stores over at Baldwin Hills/Crenshaw Plaza getting them. Closest is Culver City and Beverly Center HOH. I hope folks locally can flourish cause that FTL launch map looking dire.
I'm thinking of driving the L.A. map tomorrow but then why?

I'm good money on the shaw but the homie said the BC manager wants resell for any pairs he's holding ( mind you this is a new manger who replaced a crooked one)

The hype of this sneaker. :smh:

Looks like pretty much a normal NA release, and now instead of being like the Celtics and Knicks colorways. People have hyped them up to $500 pre-orders based on speculation. Resellers are getting over. Instead of charging $200 like they should for a non OG colorway, they're charging double that. And people were paying it.

This is a $160 non OG colorway sneaker with a gimmick nobody cared about before speculation of these being fragment limited.

Ya'll be ****** yourselves hypin up these sneakers.

The hype of this sneaker.
mean.gif

Looks like pretty much a normal NA release, and now instead of being like the Celtics and Knicks colorways. People have hyped them up to $500 pre-orders based on speculation. Resellers are getting over. Instead of charging $200 like they should for a non OG colorway, they're charging double that. And people were paying it.

This is a $160 non OG colorway sneaker with a gimmick nobody cared about before speculation of these being fragment limited.

mean.gif

except the footaction release locator indicates its...

nvm whatever.

mean.gif

yep thats why i never really paid the resell price even tho i wanted to.. im one of the those people who actually like the color way being a SF giants fan =0 i got my pair on lock for retail so im good.. will try to double up online. 

Looked on the FTL launch locator and a spot 40 minutes from me popped up. Site froze up, and when I refreshed it was gone 
mean.gif
 I can't tell y'all how hype I was 

My JJ and FTL in the mall isn't getting these. but DTLR told me to call tommorow.

Please 
frown.gif

mean.gif

agree 100%

The leather quality on these looks perhaps the best of any 1 since the Banned and RTTG. Maybe better even? I think that's driving the hype too. Bottom line is when the Knicks dropped not many of the newer generation cared about 1's. At this point Nike has set it up for maximum demand. Jeters, frags, DSM, NYC, Chicago's.... Almost all of these have been limited and the perception of how limited these are has the resellers buying out FSRs and everyone fearing the worst.

FWIW, I don't think FTA's allocation necessarily means these are super limited, or any more so than Chicago's were at least. With Eastbay, FTL and FA all under one umbrella, allocations arent consistent on every release. FTA isn't that company's most prestigious brand. Looks like a good amount of HOH will have them. I'm starting to think this release may be on par with Black/White or Shadow numbers.

Not as high.

The difference is smaller stores aren't getting them either. Thats what makes it =/= other 1 releases.

Back
Top Bottom