• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I was constantly refreshing once I noticed the site went down and I think it went live a little bit early. As soon as I saw it up I checked out the SBB and then got the Pinnacle Golds.

Trust me I couldn't believe I woke up at 6am for the restock and it ended up happening 12 hours later. 

I purposely stayed at the office a little late for the restock. Thought why not? Gonna be in traffic either way. What's 30 more minutes?

No size 14 in stock. Carted a 12 and thought about doing a size swap, but threw it back. Didn't want the hassle and figured some NT'er could eat

Has anybody who ordered from WB before the 13th still not have shipping confirmation yet?
Trying to gauge how far along they are with fulfilling their orders without bugging them with more emails.

Has anybody who ordered from WB before the 13th still not have shipping confirmation yet?
Trying to gauge how far along they are with fulfilling their orders without bugging them with more emails.
Yeah guess I've got a long wait ahead of me for tracking numbers. Hopefully comes soon enough. 

Ordered on the 11th, supposed to ship the 18th. Nothing so far.

Smh I missed the restock because I was at work doing my job [emoji]128542[/emoji]
i saw they were going to do it tomorrow in the morning. but i guess they still went through with it. wasent looking to get anything. everyone eat?

Last edited:
Still waiting on shipping for my Banned 1's and Chicago 1's. I ordered them on the 11th and they were supposed to ship on Tuesday. WB responded last night saying they would provide the tracking no. and a promo code today. 

Last edited:
I was gonna cop the SBB Aways I missed on and knock the top 3 off the list while I was at it. Already preordered BTs with them in the early days.

Wondering if these guys got another restock planned anytime in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom