• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kudos to WB, site is the truth. They updated the pics on the BT's. Looks like they have them on hand as well as the Pinnacle 6's.

Ordered triple black ultra boost from Westbay for $204 with my 10% code applied just to secure a pair already.

Last edited:
THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN FOLKS LEAK THE SITE LOL.. I LOOKED UP AND EVERYTHING WAS GONE LIKE SATURDAY RELEASE ON SNKRS 

200 again for these?? crazyyy good price

So do they charge for tax and shipping? On the product page it says free shipping but the "shipping" pages says $15. The PayPal receipt doesn't mention shipping either. Those with experience please chime in

I just signed in into paypal before 5, Autofill did most of the work, when I clicked into the paypal it was already signed in and checked out. Took no more than 45 seconds. That 10.5 was a breeze to cop 
smokin.gif

crazy how someone's life can change so fast. before this week, kdak was a site most would've labelled as a scam, and now my guys over at kdak are the talk of the whole sneaker community, business is booming for them.

Last edited:
Really wanted a .5 up on a rssb oh well

Prices on Banneds, V2 350, and NMD Nerds are same as current market as many have said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom