• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
PPL STILL GOING BACK AND FORTH ABOUT THE APP LOL.. I HOPE I GET A CALL FROM ONE OF THE RAFFLES I PUT IN

FOOTACTION CHANGED SOME OF THEIR LOCATIONS FROM RAFFLES TO FCFS... I ACTUALLY PUT IN RAFFLES AT SOME OF THOSE PLACES.. I HOPE THEY STILL HONOR ANYONE WHO PUT THEM IN :wow:
i went yesterday and they were still giving out raffles at both flight 23 locations in nyc

anybody saying the reservation system is a GOOD idea is either someone who only buys online or someone who isn't in good with the store

so, personally, no i don't want the process to come to my city.  i've been buying from a certain store for 10 years...for myself, my family, for smaller town friends who don't have access.  so no, i don't want to see the relationship that i've built with the store go down the drain.  thats fair right?!
you'll change your mind when SoleMartyr hacks it and all his fake accounts are able to reserve the shoes.
Lots of people don't have relationships with stores it's almost impossible to think that everyone can become cool with a manager.

So what about them?

So you fall into the catorgory of people who hate the system cause you no longer stand to benefit.
i "kinda" fall in that category, kinda.  cause, like i stated earlier.  i won the Yeezys in another state by hacking the app and entering.  so i've already benefited from it.

i just like human relationships vs everything being automated.  i like making rounds on raffle days and dapping people up like "what you been up to"

just me tho, i'm old school

I mean, I'm real good with just about every spot I go to and I don't expect **** from them. I wouldn't give that up for anything.

anybody saying the reservation system is a GOOD idea is either someone who only buys online or someone who isn't in good with the store

so, personally, no i don't want the process to come to my city.  i've been buying from a certain store for 10 years...for myself, my family, for smaller town friends who don't have access.  so no, i don't want to see the relationship that i've built with the store go down the drain.  thats fair right?!
you'll change your mind when SoleMartyr hacks it and all his fake accounts are able to reserve the shoes.

Wrong

FOOTACTION CHANGED SOME OF THEIR LOCATIONS FROM RAFFLES TO FCFS... I ACTUALLY PUT IN RAFFLES AT SOME OF THOSE PLACES.. I HOPE THEY STILL HONOR ANYONE WHO PUT THEM IN
embarassed.gif
local hoh locations are now showing as fcfs locator too

i "kinda" fall in that category, kinda.  cause, like i stated earlier.  i won the Yeezys in another state by hacking the app and entering.  so i've already benefited from it.

i just like human relationships vs everything being automated.  i like making rounds on raffle days and dapping people up like "what you been up to"

just me tho, i'm old school

Out side of customer service I'm ok with automated services. Especially when human method has shown to be broken based on greed.

I prefer a system That streamlines and makes things efficient for people. I don't like riding all around a city. I have plugs but I don't call them. I hate asking for favors. I'm more go get it ur self type.

no, i can see the benefit of it.  i see what they're trying to do.  i just like the other way better.

you'll get tired of it when we (NC/SC) invade your city and start taking all of your shoes

They already do that. Well they ain't like winning all the time. Like SC/NC dudes have any better shot. It's all a lottery the same.

SC/NC guys come here for raffles for yeezys now. One dude stayed for the first confirmed hit drove home and back.

Also, picked up raffle tixs.

For the bo jacksons Atlanta editions some guys and girls were here from SC. They knew they could get good money resell in SC copped 8 pairs and went for more.

So that already happens. I eat well so I doubt it effects me copped both each time in both examples.

If your willing to drive I'm sure others are too

There are raffle networks that go from NY to AtL now. I'm in one.

yea, i kinda prefer the bickering.  i mean, there's really not much more to say about the actual shoe LOL

Haha I agree [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] We aren't insulting each other. I see his view point and we just disagree. We both have different views. Which is ok......

Anybody ever heard of someone picking up sneaker even tho they had lost their raffle ticket would a store still honor the purchase ?

How well do you guys think these would do if the whole shattered backboard angle wasn't a thing and they were just a regular GR release

The check in and VIP head start is a great idea from a marketing standpoint. You get foot traffic in your store that you may not have otherwise. The VIP creates customer loyalty for repeat business. Sneaker shops use these launches to draw business to the hundreds of other shoes sitting on the shelf. Let's be real...the 18 pairs of shattered backboards away a house of hoops has for this weekend doesn't keep their lights on...

How well do you guys think these would do if the whole shattered backboard angle wasn't a thing and they were just a regular GR release

Considering they still had the OG treatment still really good. The colors used and the color blocking make them winners for me.

Anybody ever heard of someone picking up sneaker even tho they had lost their raffle ticket would a store still honor the purchase ?

Cannot imagine that.

I'm not really interested in them for the whole shattered backboard thing...I'm a Suns fan, and they appeal to me for that reason. Really hope I can cop...maybe even x2 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom