Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now sheikh getting them? Wtf

Yeah I think it's gonna be online release only for them tho.. heard someone from another forum say they stopped by the Lakewood Mall location and that they didn't have any update on a release for the SBBs

DJ Shift DJ Shift yeah, most likely gonna be online only for them, unless raffle is wed/thu and winners notified Friday. Mad I missed out on the footlocker raffles looked at the launch locator saying it's only for yesterday and today. I thought we were gonna have til weds.. ehh hope I score on SNKRS

hope sheikh sells em in store with the codes

gotta check tomorrow

I really prefer sheikh and shoe palace for in store cops

Last edited:
Hello , they arrived yesterday .... i really dig them if so more than the chi ... quality wise is already known but i like the fact that this softer leather is not present on the orange part  specially the side of the toe box ....

will be more durable .... and for retail & free ship it's good :wink:

i don't even know how i feel about these, i love my sbb's and my chis but two in one is weird, I'm still looking for some good on foot pics

Ohh man here we go again lol ^^. Just go back a few pages man and you'll see all the explanations

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Good job! did you use a ATC (add to cart) service ?
Online cop saturday 1st at 9:00 am, so after that i added them on cart, i massively pushed  F5 for validate my payment (some access error)... i think they has been sold out after 1 minute... i was lucky because i was on 3 sites at the same time (+ tried to cop the OVO joint too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom