• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online cop saturday 1st at 9:00 am, so after that i added them on cart, i massively pushed  F5 for validate my payment (some access error)... i think they has been sold out after 1 minute... i was lucky because i was on 3 sites at the same time (+ tried to cop the OVO joint too)
Nice. 

I tried to cop the OVOs on Nike.com, was 'waiting for my turn' for an hour or so... didnt get anything 
roll.gif

I think the same will happen this time. L L L

No problem, the black toe might be easier to get I hope.

Most stores in NYC seem to be doing FCFS. Looks like I'm taking an L this weekend...oh well, the prospect of having them was nice while it lasted. 

FOOTACTION CHANGED SOME OF THEIR LOCATIONS FROM RAFFLES TO FCFS... I ACTUALLY PUT IN RAFFLES AT SOME OF THOSE PLACES.. I HOPE THEY STILL HONOR ANYONE WHO PUT THEM IN
embarassed.gif

FOOTACTION CHANGED SOME OF THEIR LOCATIONS FROM RAFFLES TO FCFS... I ACTUALLY PUT IN RAFFLES AT SOME OF THOSE PLACES.. I HOPE THEY STILL HONOR ANYONE WHO PUT THEM IN
embarassed.gif
You sure it not the 31, I remember something like this the previous 1 release.

Anybody saying the reservation system is a bad idea, is either a reseller or buddies with the manager and scared that they won't get guaranteed pairs anymore. The arguments against it is either insane or illogical.

You sure it not the 31, I remember something like this the previous 1 release.
YEAH I TRIED IT A FEW TIMES
They better honor raffles. People took their time to pick up tickets.
I KNOW SMH.. I DONT EVEN WANT TO CALL.. IT SAYS THE POLICIES CAN CHANGE OR WHATEVER BUT THATS LIKE A WHOLE DAY OF PPL PUTTING IN RAFFLE TICKETS AT 3 DIFFERENT LOCATIONS. THEY SHOULD HAVE CHANGED IT BEFORE MONDAY.. IF THEY DONT HONOR THEM THATS 3 RAFFLES GONE.

Anybody saying the reservation system is a bad idea, is either a reseller or buddies with the manager and scared that they won't get guaranteed pairs anymore. The arguments against it is either insane or illogical.

That's true, I can't wait for the app in my area, tired of running around for raffles

The reservation app just does too much. Just make it a raffle like "The Draw", and limit users to 3 locations within 100 miles. The head start and countdown things are overkill to just be different.

The reservation app just does too much. Just make it a raffle like "The Draw", and limit users to 3 locations within 100 miles. The head start and countdown things are overkill to just be different.

The head start with check in. Helps not become a Nike draw.

People have 100 accounts and use a few other steps to enter all 100. A member showed me how it's easily done by some

With check in at least like some say...

"improve chances for those who like to do there home work and actually ride to the store"

The VIP component. Keeps the problem of bringing ur mom dad and grand mother and enter for a size 13 men's.

yea you can put it on multiple phones, but none of them actually shop there so Their chances of winning anything worth a damn is out the window. More loyal customers or actual customers have a better chance.

I mean why be mad at check in. It's easier than driving all around a city getting 20 raffle tix. Burning gas and time and striking out.

anybody saying the reservation system is a GOOD idea is either someone who only buys online or someone who isn't in good with the store

so, personally, no i don't want the process to come to my city.  i've been buying from a certain store for 10 years...for myself, my family, for smaller town friends who don't have access.  so no, i don't want to see the relationship that i've built with the store go down the drain.  thats fair right?!

you'll change your mind when SoleMartyr hacks it and all his fake accounts are able to reserve the shoes.

anybody saying the reservation system is a GOOD idea is either someone who only buys online or someone who isn't in good with the store

so, personally, no i don't want the process to come to my city.  i've been buying from a certain store for 10 years...for myself, my family, for smaller town friends who don't have access.  so no, i don't want to see the relationship that i've built with the store go down the drain.  thats fair right?!
you'll change your mind when SoleMartyr hacks it and all his fake accounts are able to reserve the shoes.

Lots of people don't have relationships with stores it's almost impossible to think that everyone can become cool with a manager.

So what about them?

So you fall into the catorgory of people who hate the system cause you no longer stand to benefit.

The head start with check in. Helps not become a Nike draw.

People have 100 accounts and use a few other steps to enter all 100. A member showed me how it's easily done by some

With check in at least like some say...

"improve chances for those who like to do there home work and actually ride to the store"

The VIP component. Keeps the problem of bringing ur mom dad and grand mother and enter for a size 13 men's.

yea you can put it on multiple phones, but none of them actually shop there so Their chances of winning anything worth a damn is out the window. More loyal customers or actual customers have a better chance.

I mean why be mad at check in. It's easier than driving all around a city getting 20 raffle tix. Burning gas and time and striking out.
Seems like we're the only two that like the app reservation and see the benefits it has.

That's true, I can't wait for the app in my area, tired of running around for raffles
so how are you gonna flirt with the cute girl thats writing the names down?

how are you gonna ask "ayo, can i peep the sign up sheet, wanna see if there's a size that hasn't been signed up for yet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom