Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Majority of this site and sneaker community do that

Half these dudes don't even own the shoes they have yet, capital one and discover still waiting for those balances to be paid off :rofl:

Personally I use my Amex for every shoe release. Tied to my snkrs app got me checking out in seconds.
Got the banneds that way and why not earn some reward points and just pay it off the following Monday.

I truly feel as of late the Nike "draw" is nothing more than a glorified first come first serve system. You "enter" within seconds. No paypal. No secondary payment verification and you paid for your purchase
Could be wrong....

Majority of this site and sneaker community do that

Half these dudes don't even own the shoes they have yet, capital one and discover still waiting for those balances to be paid off :rofl:

That would be the side that doesn't know how to use a credit card. Balances should be paid in full at the end. I only use one to keep everything streamlined and prevent my banking info being all over the place.

If y'all can get a credit card but don't use one, you goofed. I charge everything. Why not get rewards for it when you still have the cash anyway? That **** adds up. 

Too bad I work for the company.
on NT we like some proof for claims like this. And I'm guessing the folks at Nike are in need of some English majors at their marketing department if are being called "Reverse"

Black Toes and Shattered Backboards are both releasing on October 8th.

Yup. Was posted yesterday by another member and J23 with the exception of the BT's.

Date still hasn't been confirmed yet for the BT's :nerd:

Last edited:
woozie woozie I shook my head when my friend sent me the release sheet. Less backboards to go around than black toes, not sure if that's how allocation will be stateside as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom