• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
These were not going to sneak up on people. Everyone already knows via social media (Instagram especially).
well duh, but what i meant is sneak up financially. Not every ones financial situation is the same, some cane just drop $170 on sight even if it's only two weeks later.

well duh, but what i meant is sneak up financially. Not every ones financial situation is the same, some cane just drop $170 on sight even if it's only two weeks later.
That's a negative too, there is still about one more pay period before the release (for some people) and others could use credit cards.

That's a negative too, there is still about one more pay period before the release (for some people) and others could use credit cards.
no it's not. I don't know how you spend your money, but it's wise to budget out plan and ahead so to don't spend the money you just got paid. To each his own.

no it's not. I don't know how you spend your money, but it's wise to budget out plan and ahead so to don't spend the money you just got paid. To each his own.
Did you listen to anything I just posted? If the shoes did release the 1st (a week and a half from now) some people will receive their paychecks on the 30th. Also some people who don't have the money but have credit cards will use them. 

Whoa whoa whoa :wow:

Who you getting buck with Sakaroni

You better remember your spot on the totem pole right quick

Whoa whoa whoa
eek.gif

Who you getting buck with Sakaroni

You better remember your spot on the totem pole right quick
I'm just saying some pay periods are at the end of the month and some people use credit cards. I'm not trying to start anything; just being realistic.

A store like Urban Outfitters are getting the next yeezy release lmfaooo. Can that happen with these 
roll.gif

Pass.
Nah I use credit let it post under 9% utilization and pay it off before the due date. Builds credit without paying interest so yeah I pay cash in a round about way by building credit :nthat:

Good way to put it. Makes a hell of alot sense to do so. Most of the time say Saturdays I wake up 2 illicit [emoji]128184[/emoji].. :rofl: #FuxWitDaWhatName

the leather looks nice but I really don´t know if I want these yet. The colorblocking on the first SBBs was a lot nicer and the orange is bugging me. Being honest here, I might just try and cop for Black Toe / Royal tradebait

eh dont think these will move as quickly as some think...
That's what I'm hoping. This cw won't attract the casual sneakerheads, there's no major ad campaign behind it (like the breds) and they aren't OG, so only people that really pay attention to JB know these are going to release.

When you have to use a credit card to buy your shoes you need to shift priorities.

Not quite. People who know HOW to use a credit card can use one to purchase shoes if they like. I'm not personally interested in participating in the horror stories of having 10-15 pending charges on my bank account because of checkout errors.

When you have to use a credit card to buy your shoes you need to shift priorities.

Majority of this site and sneaker community do that

Half these dudes don't even own the shoes they have yet, capital one and discover still waiting for those balances to be paid off :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom