Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S
yea, and NTers co-sign and post their ebay seller's name: jello_hi and on their page they have 100% feedback but it states "No longer a registered user" sketchy
Still had a legit track 100% track record for J releases as recent as the Banned while he was a member... For what that's worth.

quick question- how soon after 10am did the price load on your snkrs app? last few releases it's been a good 30 seconds, at least, for mine to show.  what's the best way to access a release on sneakers? on the feed page? i caught the L with the swiftness, like a minute after it became available on my app. 
Internet connection is key. I stand next to my router on 5ghz of super high speed internet!

Last edited:
This is why some don't share on NT and keep info in the PMs. A guy tries to share a seller that he's personally brought from, for a good price, all the skeptics come out. There's a difference between warning others and then there's get overkill PI investigating, especially when it comes off as salt from missing out. We can't complain about NT being about sharing info, but when info is shared, it's scrutinized. A fellow member has purchased and has a in hand pair, the transaction is through PayPal and has buyer protection, and the seller had a eBay account with 100% feedback. It's low risk, high reward. So what is all the b****ing about?

Last edited:
I noticed that too when I was researching them prior to ordering my pair. So I contacted them and asked them about it. They said they stopped selling on eBay because it was not cost efficient for them because of eBay's fees.

Makes total sense, especially when they're prices are lower than most sellers. They were selling Banned 1's on eBay for $295 shipped while everyone else was selling them for $350+ when they dropped. If you look at their feedback from past customers, you can see that their prices are very reasonable. UpTempo Pippens for $190 shipped, Gold Medal 5s at $200, Closing Ceremony 11s for $230, Black Metallic 5s for $250 which is pretty much retail. So you can see easily how they'd lose money due to eBay's fees.

They're the type of seller that moves volume, and keeps their prices at a point where they can make a profit but low enough where buyers will have no second thoughts on the price point. That's smart business, especially in the current landscape where hot releases seemingly drop every week. They keep it moving.

Do they at least have a facebook page or instagram??? I know of dogs and cats having their own social media accounts and they aint selling ish

How did he already receive a pair when on the site it states they would start shipping from the 10-12? Not salty just curious. The seller barely makes any profit at all from selling these.

I noticed that too when I was researching them prior to ordering my pair. So I contacted them and asked them about it. They said they stopped selling on eBay because it was not cost efficient for them because of eBay's fees.

Makes total sense, especially when they're prices are lower than most sellers. They were selling Banned 1's on eBay for $295 shipped while everyone else was selling them for $350+ when they dropped. If you look at their feedback from past customers, you can see that their prices are very reasonable. UpTempo Pippens for $190 shipped, Gold Medal 5s at $200, Closing Ceremony 11s for $230, Black Metallic 5s for $250 which is pretty much retail. So you can see easily how they'd lose money due to eBay's fees.

They're the type of seller that moves volume, and keeps their prices at a point where they can make a profit but low enough where buyers will have no second thoughts on the price point. That's smart business, especially in the current landscape where hot releases seemingly drop every week. They keep it moving.
Do they at least have a facebook page or instagram??? I know of dogs and cats having their own social media accounts and they aint selling ish
ANYBODY can create a facebook or instagram page and promote their shoes. Just because you have IG or FB or Twitter doesn't necessarily mean you're 100% legit.

I've seen tons of IG accounts that sell fake pairs. But how many sites other than authorized retailers (whether it be through eBay or sole proprietor) offer a full refund/return policy? That's the key imho.

Jordan 11s lost its luster well before adidas runners

To he fair, Jordan 11s are commoner shoes for people who don't know much about sneakers but want to look cool... Sneakerheads never flex 11s because they are one of the most produced models by Nike.

Last edited:

Guess we'll just have to wait and find out. I'm not losing any sleep over it considering someone already received a legit pair.
Who received a legit pair?
I posted a pic a few pages back (120 or 121 or somewhere around there) showing the shoes with the receipt. I will post more up close angles later when I get home.

I'm local to Los Angeles and the company is based out of L.A. If they were trying to pull a fast one, why would they offer for me to pick them up at their location?

ANYBODY can create a facebook or instagram page and promote their shoes. Just because you have IG or FB or Twitter doesn't necessarily mean you're 100% legit.

I've seen tons of IG accounts that sell fake pairs. But how many sites other than authorized retailers (whether it be through eBay or sole proprietor) offer a full refund/return policy? That's the key imho.

because all legit/fake business have social media accounts. why not have one? you can at least read true/phony reviews/comments or see #tag comments about company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom