• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I copped for $300 shipped on eBay yesterday, I hope the price doesn't go down for my ego's sake.

I have a feeling people will regret buying all of those Adidas shoes in the future.

Their this generations SB Dunks. I remember dudes liquidating the hottest of Jordan collections to get SBs. Only to come back to Jays. Cleaned one of my boys out in HS, I mean picked up 2 to 3 pairs a week with my summer youth check. By 2010 he was mad I didn't sell anything back.

Last edited:
Their this generations SB Dunks. I remember dudes liquidating the hottest of Jordan collections to get SBs. Only to come back to Jays. Cleaned one of my boys out in HS, I mean picked up 2 to 3 pairs a week with my summer youth check. By 2010 he was mad I didn't sell anything back.

That is a solid point you made. When I started collecting, I didn't look at anything besides SB Dunks.

damn took an L on the SSB v2. was goin to wear mix it up with UNC and SBB to a knicks game. guess that's not happening anymore

So many people complaining about lurkers and going for the secrecy of info. Why don't you guys just create another forum so you can talk freely since NT has been infested?

Not all of us are worthy of info it seems. I just followed this thread casually since I'm one of those who is into the "home" version aka close to original and not this away one (still looks nice and I'm sure it feels buttery too). But I remember back in the days where we share freely. But then the forum was more locked with the wait period to join and the shoe game was casual. Time has changed and I'm disappointed in people in general.

If anyone is interested in retail GS sizes, NT has near FSR.

Also don't forget to invite me to the new secret forums!

Last edited:
nerd.gif

So many people complaining about lurkers and going for the secrecy of info. Why don't you guys just create another forum so you can talk freely since NT has been infested?

Not all of us are worthy of info it seems. I just followed this thread casually since I'm one of those who is into the "home" version aka close to original and not this away one (still looks nice and I'm sure it feels buttery too). But I remember back in the days where we share freely. But then the forum was more locked with the wait period to join and the shoe game was casual. Time has changed and I'm disappointed in people in general.

If anyone is interested in retail GS sizes, NT has near FSR.

Also don't forget to invite me to the new secret forums!

All you had to do is PM him instead of putting it out in the open for NON-MEMBERS to see.

I have a feeling people will regret buying all of those Adidas shoes in the future.
Nailed it.

No other brand will have the staying power of the Air Jordan shoe.

Jordans are like Star Wars - it transcends generations like no other.

All the really coveted Sb dunks are still expensive,  the staple pigeon dunks, tiffany dunks, supreme dunks, supreme blazers, paris dunks , freddy dunks, the 3 bears pack all still carry a premium price tag because of  how rare they are and age.  and even if someone flips their regular old dunks for $200 you have to remember these shoes were cheap compared to what we pay today dudes copped those sbs for like $70-$90. 

quick question- how soon after 10am did the price load on your snkrs app? last few releases it's been a good 30 seconds, at least, for mine to show.  what's the best way to access a release on sneakers? on the feed page? i caught the L with the swiftness, like a minute after it became available on my app. 

quick question- how soon after 10am did the price load on your snkrs app? last few releases it's been a good 30 seconds, at least, for mine to show.  what's the best way to access a release on sneakers? on the feed page? i caught the L with the swiftness, like a minute after it became available on my app. 
Mine showed up pretty much when it hit 7am, then I clicked on it... Waited.. Then for the for first time in a while, I got a hyped shoe on SNKRS. 

Not sure how people can be so comfortable buying from a random site pushing kicks with almost little to no references on being legit.

Be careful out there...

yea, and NTers co-sign and post their ebay seller's name: jello_hi and on their page they have 100% feedback but it states "No longer a registered user" sketchy

Last edited:
I noticed that too when I was researching them prior to ordering my pair. So I contacted them and asked them about it. They said they stopped selling on eBay because it was not cost efficient for them because of eBay's fees.

Makes total sense, especially when they're prices are lower than most sellers. They were selling Banned 1's on eBay for $295 shipped while everyone else was selling them for $350+ when they dropped. If you look at their feedback from past customers, you can see that their prices are very reasonable. UpTempo Pippens for $190 shipped, Gold Medal 5s at $200, Closing Ceremony 11s for $230, Black Metallic 5s for $250 which is pretty much retail. So you can see easily how they'd lose money due to eBay's fees.

They're the type of seller that moves volume, and keeps their prices at a point where they can make a profit but low enough where buyers will have no second thoughts on the price point. That's smart business, especially in the current landscape where hot releases seemingly drop every week. They keep it moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom