Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

For those that have these in hand, whats the quality like?

Is it like what that guy said in the video? 

Can't wait to get these in hand!! 

Quality is TOP NOTCH. Leather is buttery soft around the whole shoe. As soon as I got home I compared them to my Shadows and other 1's and there's no comparison in terms of quality.

Man I already dropped like $750 but I want another pear....   

Last edited by a moderator:
Noticed just on the left one of my shoes, the leather is tumbled under the Nike sign. Just right there no where else anywhere on either of the shoes. Doesn't bother me, just wondering if that's weird? I actually like it better

A limited release isnt what makes a shoe hot. But people fall for it over and over. Well resellers do. We all know the popular and most sought after pairs...... Anything else is a gimmick you are fallin for.

There are a bunch of people that fell for the og blk/wht 1s, thinkin they were gonna be heavily sought after, and theres still people waitin right now 5yrs or more for it to appreciate 200 to 300 bucks..... Wake Up. Nike just released them because of the breds and royal success. Its like waitin for a reissue of a comic to be worth as much as the og. Good luck

A limited release isnt what makes a shoe hot. But people fall for it over and over. Well resellers do. We all know the popular and most sought after pairs...... Anything else is a gimmick you are fallin for.
This shoe isn't limited unless you're in a rural area.
It's on every launch locator and in plenty of stores.

The only reason I'm passing on these, is because I know how dirty these will get on the laces, tongue and sockliner. Could never keep white fabric white no matter how much I tried. Cleaning is gonna be a pain

Last edited:
The only reason I'm passing on these, is because I know how dirty these will get on the laces, tongue and sockliner. Could never keep white fabric white no matter how much I tried. Cleaning is gonna be a pain
Where do you go? On playgrounds...?

No UK shops with this??? and anyone have the FNL link it seems I've seen all us spots links except them. Need to use this rewards card

So my local villa or street game have yet to receive stock. But both received pantone pack. Do Not let allocation fool you into thinking easy cop

i can help anyone thats looking if they miss just hit my pm

ill update how fast these go during the fcfs

Back
Top Bottom