Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

How are these getting slept on so hard? So the first 3 "remastered" releases have not sold out day 1. Has JB finally over priced their product or the quantity is there?

How are these getting slept on so hard? So the first 3 "remastered" releases have not sold out day 1. Has JB finally over priced their product or the quantity is there?
NOPE! Just that the resell game bubble is finally starting to burst....
glasses.gif

the last 3 releases are nothing special

i think same with the oreos honestly but some say those are gonna be hyped which i dont believe for a second

Definitely gonna grab these. Then on to bred 1 lows x2, BOB 10s and KD 7 pearls. PANTONE pack and legend blues had me like Woah! BLACK ROB VOICE

I love this! But a big part of it, is the fact that these are just not that hot...... The same will happen with the Libertys, Broadways, any of the XX releases. People will come out for a hot shoe. Not these.

Jordan is overloading January and February. Last year Infrared 6s, powder blue 3s, infrared 10s all sat on shelves but powder blue 10s had heads on full force!! After cement 4s watch Jordan come with the heat And not them Ugly ask Martian 7s either. Hurry up April!!! Need to drop Gym red foams in March cause that gold doesn't look metallic.

For those that have these in hand, whats the quality like?

Is it like what that guy said in the video? 

Can't wait to get these in hand!! 

I love this! But a big part of it, is the fact that these are just not that hot...... The same will happen with the Libertys, Broadways, any of the XX releases. People will come out for a hot shoe. Not these.
And JDs are? These are just releasing too many places to be "hot". Hype dictates what's hot to too many people. Think for self.

Last edited:
No callbacks from raffles but hopefully i can skate off with a pair from FA with the FCFS

Back
Top Bottom