Jordan Luka 1

Ya I def see the 19 low aesthetics! Tech wise the 19 low poo poo on these haha. But I’m happy there’s a new sig at a great price (I hope).
Yea tech wise the 19 was better but who knows maybe this formula 23 foam will blow us away LOL, lets just hope it doesnt bottom out quickly lol

All these years later. Nothing has, imo nothing will replace zoom. But I’m stoked to see what it’s about.

Nitro with puma and React if done right is my current favorite.

Lunar was and forever will be absolutely cheeks.

All these years later. Nothing has, imo nothing will replace zoom. But I’m stoked to see what it’s about.

Nitro with puma and React if done right is my current favorite.

Lunar was and forever will be absolutely cheeks.
Yup nitro which is in the melos is amazing for foam its my fave shoe for the past few months im interested in the pg6 u try that yet my old Ig account got hacked so I gotta follow u again plus u were from the peg lol and love concords like me I just cane accross 7 pairs ds which is insane from quebec

Color: Black/Metallic Silver-Signal Blue-Siren Red-Green Glow-University Gold

Style Code: FB1801-004

Release Date: 11/05/2022 😣

Price: $110

November?!
I dunno what to say
Silver lining, I can justify buying the Zion 2 now then these in November

Last edited:
I'm ok with the later date but a little pissed I was "responsible" and passed on the Penny 1's in case they started rolling these out like crazy.

Says September 1st here brothers! They also have some Lukas available for $151 although I've never tried shopping there.

Says September 1st here brothers! They also have some Lukas available for $151 although I've never tried shopping there.

Damn, no size 12...

I've been waiting for the shoes too and checking this board for updates. If you google search "luka 1 shoe" and limit search results to past 24 hours, it shows the shoes on the Nike page. But when you click on the search result, it says product no longer available.

Screenshot_20220712-164007_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220712-164029_Chrome.jpg

I think it says no longer available because you're on the US website. If you go to the lowest part of the site, and change your location to Japan, you'll see the listing but it's already sold out.

Screen Shot 2022-07-16 at 9.23.58 PM.png

Release date months away seems so strange. With as much fan fair as there was for him (and Zion) in Paris for Quai54, the interviews, the SNKRS live event, etc it would make sense for these to drop shortly thereafter. I know there’s still delays because of the pandemic but this seems off.

JS”

Release date months away seems so strange. With as much fan fair as there was for him (and Zion) in Paris for Quai54, the interviews, the SNKRS live event, etc it would make sense for these to drop shortly thereafter. I know there’s still delays because of the pandemic but this seems off.

JS”
If these already released in Japan, then I don't think we have reason to believe that these won't release anytime soon.

Wow that shipped to you fast huh. They look minimal (material wise) but good, I might even use them for casual wear. Can’t wait for the performance review.

Back
Top Bottom