Jordan Luka 1

no one even wants to play ball in sneakers anymore. they rather put them in display cases. social media has ruined the culture

i wear everything, i don't care if the "value" is $1000+
I don't really play anymore but every pair I own I promise I wear them. The only pair I've never worn is my white/red XX3 my wife got me for our first wedding anniversary. I'm still stoked she loves me 😂 "I know I'm corny af.."

the box is a Jordan 1 mid box :lol:

this one is korean ? but at least we can see the shoe in movement

That was actually a great video, even if I don't speak or read or understand Korean. The shoe is light (13ish ounces), and they have the actual shoe and a broken apart (not sawed in half) model they reference throughout the video.

Watching that I'm even more geeked for these. Only concerns I have range from mild (width concerns), to medium (traction holding up outdoors), to high, at least for me, which is durability with the way the toebox looks, even with the reinforced portions, when the shoe is in motion.

But the padding/cushion looks outstanding.
The shoe shape is phenomenal though the heel is bulkier than I personally prefer.
No stupid ankle pillows that hurt on first wear.
Every colorway we've seen can be balled in but also worn casually.
There are multiple (3 I think at the moment) colorways we've seen that are actually releasing.
With the shoe showing up and with JB already doing mini unveilings, release is likely imminent.

I always guessed JB would come through when it came to Luka. Barring some unforeseen issue with these a la the 36's toe eater lenoweave, these will be a hit. I suspect any delay is JB setting up events and things for these since they're getting positive buzz. Forget about worrying about Zion, these already look better than both of his sigs combined as far as a basketball performance shoe. Hell these look better than the Freak 4s at the moment. And again it's notable that we have colorway information for these through like November, and they're probably all fire.

Hopefully there's no 'catch' like there often is. They got a winner right here it seems like.

I went crazy on Kobe 4's

I went ham on Kobe 5's

I plan on going bezerk on Luka 1's... please release these already. In for every colorway.

I've been waiting for the shoes too and checking this board for updates. If you google search "luka 1 shoe" and limit search results to past 24 hours, it shows the shoes on the Nike page. But when you click on the search result, it says product no longer available.

Screenshot_20220712-164007_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220712-164029_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220712-164007_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220712-164007_Chrome.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 44
Was just coming in to say it looks like they fake-dropped on Nike Japan. Maybe it was an error, but I think we'll likely get release info by the end of the week, if not an actual release. Regardless they're coming out and will be here soon, so that's awesome. Please tag me if you see em drop (in the U.S.)!

Bunch of release dates and colorways up on j23

Kinda sucks they're in October, November and December, but there are 3 new colorways, and that still leaves 4 colorways to come out in the next 2 and a half months. Here's the original style code list

Jordan Luka 1
Color: Photo Blue/White-Black-Glacier Ice
Style Code: DN1772-410
Release Date: June 30, 2022
Price: TBA
Jordan Luka 1
Color: White/Metallic Silver-Neo Turquoise
Style Code: DN1772-104
Release Date: July 7, 2022
Jordan Luka 1
Color: University Red/Metallic Gold
Style Code: DN1772-676
Release Date: August 3, 2022
Jordan Luka 1
Color: Racer Blue/Ghost Green-Racer Pink
Style Code: DN1772-436
Release Date: October 11, 2022
Jordan Luka 1
Color: Black/University Red-Dark Grey
Style Code: DN1772-060
Release Date October 25, 2022
Jordan Luka 1
Color: White/Fire Pink-Dynamic Turquoise
Style Code: DN1772-164
Release Date: December 27, 2022
  • Football Grey isn't on there - DR9830-074
  • White/Metallic Silver is - October release now
  • Light Bone isn't on there - FB1806-150
  • Black/Metallic Silver isn't on there - FB1801-004
  • University Red is - December release now
I can see why they (apparently) moved the reds to December because they have a lot of white/red colorways coming out, from the Jason Kidd flight 95s to the 'fire red' Jordan IX, to the Cherry Jordan XI. So those will fit right in there.

If they’re moving the reds to December then I guess I’ll get the launch pair. Don’t wanna wait till then

Back
Top Bottom