Jordan IX *Dark Charcoal* 2010 Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by stock23rockaj

Just copped dem with the $30 off, not bad to pay $131.70 couldnt see myself paying retail, but these are fire!

Give me these for $120 out the door, and I'm straight.  Same goes for the rest of the IX's that are chillin' in the back storage room.

Originally Posted by stock23rockaj

Just copped dem with the $30 off, not bad to pay $131.70 couldnt see myself paying retail, but these are fire!

Give me these for $120 out the door, and I'm straight.  Same goes for the rest of the IX's that are chillin' in the back storage room.

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Well, I think all of the 9 releases are decent to say the least, they look pretty good.. But #!% is up with the cushioning, or lack thereof shall I say? They are horrible feeling on the foot, no cushioning what so ever, feels like you are walking in bricks or on bare concrete...

don't u think u may be exaggerating just a little??

Originally Posted by cedb713

39435f0ce662ee2ca4fb078008640ed67cd5f20.pjpg
AFTER 16 LONG YEARS OF HOPING AND PRAYIN' THAT THESE WOULD RE-RELEASE, I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO RE-UNITE WITH MY GRAILS! IM DEFINITELY SCOOPIN' ANOTHER PAIR SOON,WORD UP....THOUGHT I'D THROW IN THE POLO RALPH LAUREN LAMBS WOOL SWEATER TO GO WITH 'EM! LOL....PURE CLASSICS! HOLLA...

CED B.

ced... that sweater def. doesn't match. i have the same sweater and it is navy and like lima bean green
laugh.gif
. still nice nonetheless, but def. not a match.

Well, I think all of the 9 releases are decent to say the least, they look pretty good.. But #!% is up with the cushioning, or lack thereof shall I say? They are horrible feeling on the foot, no cushioning what so ever, feels like you are walking in bricks or on bare concrete...

AFTER 16 LONG YEARS OF HOPING AND PRAYIN' THAT THESE WOULD RE-RELEASE, I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO RE-UNITE WITH MY GRAILS! IM DEFINITELY SCOOPIN' ANOTHER PAIR SOON,WORD UP....THOUGHT I'D THROW IN THE POLO RALPH LAUREN LAMBS WOOL SWEATER TO GO WITH 'EM! LOL....PURE CLASSICS! HOLLA...

CED B.

ced... that sweater def. doesn't match. i have the same sweater and it is navy and like lima bean green
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

CED B.

laugh.gif
UMMM...NO OFFENSE BRUH, BUT I DONT BELIEVE THAT U HAVE THIS PARTICULAR SWEATER. BECAUSE IF YOU DID, YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THIS SWEATER IS INDEED BLACK,GREY AND RED. U MAY HAVE A GREEN
 AND NAVY VERSION OF THE SAME STYLE, BUT THIS SWEATER THAT YOU SEE BEFORE YOU IS NOT NAVY BY NO MEANS. MAYBE U WERE JUST MISTAKEN.... BUT NICE TRY AT TRYING TO BE SARCASTIC,THOUGH. I GIVE IT TWO THUMBS UP....WAY TO GO,DUNNIE. HOLLA...

CED B.

laugh.gif
UMMM...NO OFFENSE BRUH, BUT I DONT BELIEVE THAT U HAVE THIS PARTICULAR SWEATER. BECAUSE IF YOU DID, YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THIS SWEATER IS INDEED BLACK,GREY AND RED. U MAY HAVE A GREEN
 AND NAVY VERSION OF THE SAME STYLE, BUT THIS SWEATER THAT YOU SEE BEFORE YOU IS NOT NAVY BY NO MEANS. MAYBE U WERE JUST MISTAKEN.... BUT NICE TRY AT TRYING TO BE SARCASTIC,THOUGH. I GIVE IT TWO THUMBS UP....WAY TO GO,DUNNIE. HOLLA...

CED B.

laugh.gif

CED B.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

^just wait. These are rotting as we speak. The longer you wait, the cheaper they get..

I hope so I want them but I need to get them under retail.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

^just wait. These are rotting as we speak. The longer you wait, the cheaper they get..

I hope so I want them but I need to get them under retail.

CED B.

laugh.gif
Have you ever heard of the word 'relevance' ? When I wear my Jordan XI's from 01 or prior, 12's, 13's, I can FEEL the zoom/air unit front to back. Can you in the 9's? Yet they claim to have an air unit in the shoe, it's like walking on the floor, so no i'm not exaggerating when i'm comparing it to other Jordan's, hell other SNEAKERS I wear on a daily basis that actually have cushioning you can feel.

CED B.

laugh.gif
Have you ever heard of the word 'relevance' ? When I wear my Jordan XI's from 01 or prior, 12's, 13's, I can FEEL the zoom/air unit front to back. Can you in the 9's? Yet they claim to have an air unit in the shoe, it's like walking on the floor, so no i'm not exaggerating when i'm comparing it to other Jordan's, hell other SNEAKERS I wear on a daily basis that actually have cushioning you can feel.

got these in yesterday and i must say....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

JB does give us solid releases from time to time,and this is 1 of them
pimp.gif

copped x2 eventually

got these in yesterday and i must say....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

JB does give us solid releases from time to time,and this is 1 of them
pimp.gif

copped x2 eventually

Originally Posted by dakid23

nerd.gif
 I'm still waiting for these to drop....

...yeah, I need one more pair and I'm good...didn't pay retail for the 1st pair, sure as hell not gonna  pay retail for the 2nd either....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by dakid23

nerd.gif
 I'm still waiting for these to drop....

...yeah, I need one more pair and I'm good...didn't pay retail for the 1st pair, sure as hell not gonna  pay retail for the 2nd either....
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom