Jordan IX *Dark Charcoal* 2010 Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had seen these in person about a week before they came out and I was surprised how good they actually looked... I would have to get them now...

I had seen these in person about a week before they came out and I was surprised how good they actually looked... I would have to get them now...

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

i used the 30% employee in store THESE WERE NOT EXCLUDED...

Just caved in and bought them tonight as I went in to exchange a size on a Hyperfuse.. Asked, and they would use the 30 off 100!

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

i used the 30% employee in store THESE WERE NOT EXCLUDED...

Just caved in and bought them tonight as I went in to exchange a size on a Hyperfuse.. Asked, and they would use the 30 off 100!

for those that wnat um just wait a day or 2 and eastbay will lift the excluded discount tag on these...

for those that wnat um just wait a day or 2 and eastbay will lift the excluded discount tag on these...

Well, I think all of the 9 releases are decent to say the least, they look pretty good.. But #!% is up with the cushioning, or lack thereof shall I say? They are horrible feeling on the foot, no cushioning what so ever, feels like you are walking in bricks or on bare concrete...

Well, I think all of the 9 releases are decent to say the least, they look pretty good.. But #!% is up with the cushioning, or lack thereof shall I say? They are horrible feeling on the foot, no cushioning what so ever, feels like you are walking in bricks or on bare concrete...

these will definitely be on the shelf for months just like the other 9s and 6s
grin.gif

Just got them for$ 120 at ftl using the $ 30 off$ 100. I love when the employees cool like that.

Just got them for$ 120 at ftl using the $ 30 off$ 100. I love when the employees cool like that.

39435f0ce662ee2ca4fb078008640ed67cd5f20.pjpg
AFTER 16 LONG YEARS OF HOPING AND PRAYIN' THAT THESE WOULD RE-RELEASE, I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO RE-UNITE WITH MY GRAILS! IM DEFINITELY SCOOPIN' ANOTHER PAIR SOON,WORD UP....THOUGHT I'D THROW IN THE POLO RALPH LAUREN LAMBS WOOL SWEATER TO GO WITH 'EM! LOL....PURE CLASSICS! HOLLA...

CED B.

39435f0ce662ee2ca4fb078008640ed67cd5f20.pjpg
AFTER 16 LONG YEARS OF HOPING AND PRAYIN' THAT THESE WOULD RE-RELEASE, I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO RE-UNITE WITH MY GRAILS! IM DEFINITELY SCOOPIN' ANOTHER PAIR SOON,WORD UP....THOUGHT I'D THROW IN THE POLO RALPH LAUREN LAMBS WOOL SWEATER TO GO WITH 'EM! LOL....PURE CLASSICS! HOLLA...

CED B.

I rocked them all day today. Best quality 9 this year. Like a few have said, don't sleep. peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom