Jordan IX *Dark Charcoal* 2010 Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
i c good reviews so far so im keeping my fingers crossed that nthey r desent quality

i c good reviews so far so im keeping my fingers crossed that nthey r desent quality

These look ugly. I don't know what it is but they look hurt. Maybe it's that ashy suede and super slim toebox. JB with the FAIL again smh.

These look ugly. I don't know what it is but they look hurt. Maybe it's that ashy suede and super slim toebox. JB with the FAIL again smh.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

shoes are far from fail....the color scheme is dope on this shoe, and they look really good on foot...not to mention, they're comfortable..definitely gonna grab another pair soon.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

shoes are far from fail....the color scheme is dope on this shoe, and they look really good on foot...not to mention, they're comfortable..definitely gonna grab another pair soon.
pimp.gif

you guys think these will last till the next 50?

just bought the foams yesterday and dont wanna spend 150 on these?

you guys think these will last till the next 50?

just bought the foams yesterday and dont wanna spend 150 on these?

im so effin tired of havin to edit these double post b/c of yuku.........
mad.gif

im so effin tired of havin to edit these double post b/c of yuku.........
mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom