Jordan IX *Dark Charcoal* 2010 Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I am not mistaken, the jumpman on the left shoe's outsole is incorrectly flipped from the og version, but normaled on the youth version.
Or am I tripping on the b-grade trip again?

og inspired or not, I'm not into gr's, but my babe bro definately is lol.

If I am not mistaken, the jumpman on the left shoe's outsole is incorrectly flipped from the og version, but normaled on the youth version.

I've wanted these shoes for years and I will find a way to cop..I just hope my wife don't get mad about me spending 150 bucks..

I've wanted these shoes for years and I will find a way to cop..I just hope my wife don't get mad about me spending 150 bucks..

pimp.gif

167pl4p.jpg

2ufylqa.jpg

got mine yesterday. i gotta say, after all the bad press these were getting, i'm pretty impressed. these were my favorite ix's back when they first came out.

21lk9qd.jpg

got mine yesterday. i gotta say, after all the bad press these were getting, i'm pretty impressed. these were my favorite ix's back when they first came out.

21lk9qd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom