Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

When was there ever not going to be leather on these? I thought that was the entire premise of the shoe.

When news of this shoe first leaked, all it said was that it would be a reimagined version of the black cement four. News of it being an upper made entirely of leather was later revealed to us. So I hope that answers your question. The premise of the shoe is actually a reimagined interpretation, not necessarily the fact that the upper is leather, specifically . Take the white cement 3s reimagined for example. It’s reimagined, but what’s really drastically different about it?

When news of this shoe first leaked, all it said was that it would be a reimagined version of the black cement four. News of it being an upper made entirely of leather was later revealed to us. So I hope that answers your question. The premise of the shoe is actually a reimagined interpretation, not necessarily the fact that the upper is leather, specifically . Take the white cement 3s reimagined for example. It’s reimagined, but what’s really drastically different about it?
Lol well it’s been known for months it was leather. I first read about leather when I read about the shoe. Your comment sounded shocked that it was now leather all of a sudden and pulled you out.

Read the first few pages of this thread. There was no information regarding these having a leather upper as that was revealed at a later date. That being said, I was just reiterating my disappointment that the upper is in fact, going to be leather. It’s not new information, it’s not new to me, that’s all I’m saying.

I don’t get how people love a non OG white leather SB 4, but cry over a Bred leather 4. Yall weird asf
Same ones crying about Bred leather 4s all loved the Oreo 4s and the black canvas 4s. FOH lol
It’s just a different spin on the damn shoe relax, yall all gonna be desperately trying to cop the shoe regardless…

IMG_6336.jpeg

That's been happening on Niketalk since before I even joined, so...

But yeah, I'm sure people will stop complaining because a Jordan stan that joined last year is commanding them too :lol:

I got no problems if you don’t plan on copping because you don’t like the shoe. State your opinion, and then see yourself out of this thread, and let the others who want this shoe enjoy them. I don’t want to read you posting about how you don’t like them over and over again. It’s weirdo behaviour. Go touch grass.

The toe box material looks different than the rest…or am I imagining things? Like it’s worn down maybe?

IMG_6335.png

I love this place, but I'm still at times shocked at how some don't get how chatboards work.

Go into car forums, TV shows, hell even the forums that discuss picture quality (over and over) of 4k discs. You critique literally every detail. You complain. You highlight what's good too.

NT has been the standard spot for shoe enthusiasts of all ages for over two decades. This is the spot. It's not always a cheerleader space, especially when said company craps all over the product they also claim is remastered to perfection. In this spot you are going to have plenty of people stating their opinions on corners being cut. Next shoe up has same thing? That's gonna be discussed too. That's for the LOVE of the shoe.

It may get old at times, but this is the point of NT - all matters of opinion. Analyzing every detail. EVERY detail. And yes, at times educating the younger folk on how things used to be (good and bad).

Back
Top Bottom