Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Reimagined literally means making the same shoe a little different . Reimagined is not a specified theme...why do we make everything so difficult to understand or try to find deeper meaning behind simple marketing methods. šŸ˜‚

The shoe game is not some deep introspective part of society that heals and maintains peace throughout the world . Like Jadakiss recently said

It's just rubber and glue šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø
Iā€™m not even gonna entertain this cause itā€™s Friday and I donā€™t got the energy

nike can make poop as a shoe call it reimagined and people would buy it.

whoe remembers the reimagined nike air more uptempo? šŸ¤£

th.jpeg-117.jpg

Reimagined literally means making the same shoe a little different . Reimagined is not a specified theme...why do we make everything so difficult to understand or try to find deeper meaning behind simple marketing methods. šŸ˜‚

The shoe game is not some deep introspective part of society that heals and maintains peace throughout the world . Like Jadakiss recently said

It's just rubber and glue šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø
but the reimagined label is trying to make it deeper than it really is

so all them butchered og colorways we got before 2016 with the jumpman air on the back, cracking *** paint, and replica mesh are reimagined? šŸ¤”

That was Nike and Jordan being cheap. Remember they created the ā€œremasteredā€ line and corrected those for the most part. This is an intentional spin on the OGs. I completely get what youā€™re saying. But itā€™s Nike doing Nike things in the end.

The only purpose of the reimagined angle is to prolong releasing the ACTUAL shoe we want while still getting our money for the shoe they give us. Patent Bred 1, Suede Royal 1s, aged WC3s, leather BC4s. They all have their own separate identity. I do think its interesting the Lost and Founds were once called reimagined, only to be changed . The five shoes above mentioned have been released a ton. They found another way to release them and it has worked.

If these don't at least have the SB 4s height/shape, I'm passing. JB can kiss my black *** with the continuous f'd up shape of 4's at this point.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l
Itā€™s starting to feel like maybe those SBs were truly one-offs. With every other model we got an updated mold and pretty much everything after a certain point had the new shape.(1,2,3,11)

Here we are still seeing that trash shape on all the new 4s. It almost makes me wish they hadnā€™t dropped the SBs.

There's a little hope for these since they come out next year and are just entering production. All the 4s this year def have the whack mold (other than the SB, clearly). We will see, I care about it more on the Military Blues cuz I'm actually coping those.

Back
Top Bottom