Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

These things dropped almost 2 months ago. Pretty sure we’ve seen everyone’s pair from every angle, debated the elephant print, which factory is better, whether OGs had mismatched prints, which pairs have lighter midsoles…now we’re in the post release **** talking phase of the thread

8F092631-75A0-43D4-93DE-C43B10045238.jpeg

D36A3942-45B0-450C-9129-6AC4D5D71D61.jpeg
really nice pair here. im tryna double up soon

I was browsing SNKRDunk yesterday, and a sz 12 was $255, complete with shipping and fees. I was tempted because my SNKRS pair was sold to help fund the SB 4's.

Edit: they still are. Not bad, price-wise.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230510_105406_SNKRDUNK.jpg
    Screenshot_20230510_105406_SNKRDUNK.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 1,159
Last edited:
Really it's do to the economy people don't have disposable income like dat to be copping shoes and inflated prices. **** I know someone on here bought those ow 2s for way more than they going for now. But with a recession, shoe reselling probably one of the first markets to feel it

Tbh you never really know who's on the other side of stockx. It could be people who run resell shops/sites and buy/sell in bulk, could be dummies who are indeed taking a loss for no reason, could be people from overseas dealing with different currency rates. I still think stockx is the absolute worst platform in its category (especially for these shoes since you can't see any actual photos of them). Not sure why anyone would use them to buy.

Really it's do to the economy people don't have disposable income like dat to be copping shoes and inflated prices. **** I know someone on here bought those ow 2s for way more than they going for now. But with a recession, shoe reselling probably one of the first markets to feel it
Really depends on what it is, I tried to get my 2nd pair of TS Mocha highs and no one wanted to sell for less that $1700 in my size. EZ pass.

Really depends on what it is, I tried to get my 2nd pair of TS Mocha highs and no one wanted to sell for less that $1700 in my size. EZ pass.
There are exceptions to the rules of course I'd imagine some refuse to sell shoes less than what they deemed they're worth. But good on you for not feeding into the resell

Tbh you never really know who's on the other side of stockx. It could be people who run resell shops/sites and buy/sell in bulk, could be dummies who are indeed taking a loss for no reason, could be people from overseas dealing with different currency rates. I still think stockx is the absolute worst platform in its category (especially for these shoes since you can't see any actual photos of them). Not sure why anyone would use them to buy.

My favorite is when these morons say “STEAL! UNDER HIGHEST ASK” meanwhile the highest bid is significantly under that.

Like no fool, just because you’re slightly lower than something that’s overpriced doesn’t mean it’s a steal 😂

WC3's barely over retail? Who would've guessed it.

All a bunch of people did in this thread was fearmonger about Lost and Founds thinking these would be the same scenario.
Facts. I'm shocked but not shocked about how easy both shoes were to cop. Multiples at that

One of my eBay pairs came in and gahhhhhh damn! Has anyone complained about any packages coming in like this to them? Or do I just take this with a grain of salt and move on. I mean I know I ain’t wearing the box but geez. Luckily I doubled up on a pair from witnesskb24 witnesskb24 . Thanks again bro!

70561661581__531D583B-40FE-4CB7-AEBC-CEF051251CA1.jpeg
70561684874__89B217B6-3CCC-4D1A-B83E-29CD75EA5B99.jpeg
70561684084__3F6A7867-8303-43A3-8C9E-C1268D7CB2CF.jpeg
IMG_5972.jpeg
IMG_5974.jpeg

dude, the box is whatever. but I would've chosen a better matched pair if you were buying off ebay

Back
Top Bottom