Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Couldn’t care less how long he’s been on here. I was referring to age and knowledge. Knowledgeable people know numbers alone mean absolutely nothing when it comes to engaging and interest on the internet.
Maybe don't call someone "new" when you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. You're just making stuff up.

Couldn’t care less how long he’s been on here. I was referring to age and knowledge. Knowledgeable people know numbers alone mean absolutely nothing when it comes to engaging and interest on the internet.
He's not like the biggest "shoetuber" though. Like, disagree but fam is solidified out here. Go at his take not his credibility 🤣

51D1FD65-FBE0-4A37-82B6-AA4E0FE9479D.gif

This thread gives me a headache :smh:

And I've been here since 2004.

You say all this without ever knowing who you're even speaking about. Maybe if you took the time to actually watch some content from dudes that care about this ****, you'll learn that not everyone is looped into this umbrella of negativity that you speak of.
You’re trying to make it personally about you which it’s not. It applies to every single shoe YouTuber out there chasing views and subscribers like yourself. It doesn’t matter how long you’ve been on a forum. What it boils down to is the only thing the true sneaker culture cares about is obtaining the shoes they want for retail and having decent conversation with likeminded individuals. And the extra fanfare that guys like yourself promote goes against that by essentially driving up the price and making shoes harder to obtain. Doesn’t really bother me because I have the money to pay whatever but I see a lot of comments on here where some guys don’t have it like that and that’s real messed up. And I’m not saying this applies to you but most guys that do what you do are money motivated. That’s why after every video there’s always that “hit the subscribe button” nonsense.

What are the qualifications needed to be accepted in the club?
Age?
Number of pairs?
Knowledge of history?
Value of collection?
Most followers/likes?
All my favorite shoes ever are GRs, **** im screwed.

Foot Locker ship to home was suppose to arrive today. Now Fedex is saying its suppose to arrive tomorrow.

Im located in CA. We're expecting a storm today and tomorrow.

So with all the hoopla regarding the EP and everything else, I was pretty worried that I was gonna get a trash pair offed by someone that knew/saw what was coming (this is my resell pair) and after seeing what I got compared to others I can say I'm ecstatic on which pair I ended up getting legit hyped ....couple of things tho , the leather on one pair is slightly less "tumbly" than the other and one print on the toe cap sits just a tad higher than the other but it is truly unnoticeable , LNM factory. All in all happy that I was able to get em. These I will keep on ice and the snkrs pair will be worn to da ground ...
20230314_174029.jpg

20230314_174313.jpg
20230314_174330.jpg

20230314_174345.jpg
Elephant print is on point. Can’t lie, I am jealous lol.

This is actually a much deeper & more intellectual debate than the previous sneaker culture origin debacle. Both parties make very great points and I think it’s one of those rare moments that I don’t think either side is wrong…agree to disagree🤷🏻‍♂️

I honestly wouldn’t know who the biggest one is because I don’t follow that crap but I definitely already knew it wasn’t him because y’all said he had 4 people on his live 😂
I moreso meant you have guys like Seth Fowler and Qias Omar who may have a higher subscriber count. But, they serve completely different purposes and have very different audiences than this guy. The people who are the most engaged in the culture are checking out guys like MJO23DAN MJO23DAN . His sub count and the number of viewers on his live says more about the culture than it says about him or his contribution to the game. Fact is, the transient "sneaker heads" control the culture now and are the majority. The genuine sneakers enthusiasts are a minority and most of us don't tune in for the goofy stuff that alot of these shoetuber put out there. And we are often older and more established and busier. We don't have time to drop everything we're doing to hop on a live if we want to or not. For the most part we're not sitting in our parents house watching live mystery box openings complaining about wifi that we don't pay for when the feed starts to lag.

The the other guys are cool. Some of them. But I don't need to see a Jordan 1 or four reviewed every week talking the same script and brick this resell that. I only care about that part to see how hard I may have to try on release day because I'll be competing against the Lawn Chair Mafia and all the little Timmy's and there mom's. 🤣

I moreso meant you have guys like Seth Fowler and Qias Omar who may have a higher subscriber count. But, they serve completely different purposes and have very different audiences. The people who are the most engaged in the culture are checking out guys like MJO23DAN MJO23DAN his sub count and the number of viewers on hisnlive says more about the culture than it says about him or his contribution to the game. Fact is, the transient "sneaker heads" control the culture and are the majority. The genuine sneakers enthusiasts are a minor and most of us don't tune in for the goofy stuff or are older and more established and busier. For the most part we're not sitting in our parents watching live mystery box openings complaining about wifi that we don't pay for when the feed starts to lag.
E5DDA646-7CC2-4AD3-ADC7-C2786D9C0B1E.gif

Sad truth here, and I don’t know any of those names you’ve mentioned and still won’t ever care to.

What are the qualifications needed to be accepted in the club?
Age?
Number of pairs?
Knowledge of history?
Value of collection?
Most followers/likes?
All my favorite shoes ever are GRs, **** im screwed.
It's all about the love and intention. I've been a head since I was in 5th grade. We couldn't even afford the dope sneakers so I settled for what I could. But I was definitely circling pairs in Eastbay and Finger But and reading the tech specs and drawing my own sneaker designs and colorways in my notebooks. I don't care what sneakers you love or how long you've loved them. If you genuinely love sneakers you're in. 0 pairs to 1000.

Back
Top Bottom