Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Lol no.

That was in response to you thinking you hurt my feelings. Notice I didn’t need to say:

“oH ReStOcK? i’LL aDD Two MoRe tO gEt 9…”

You keep emphasizing “had” as if it wasn’t my choice to sell them :lol: But I suppose if I wanted 7,9,11, or any amount I could just go buy em since they’re everywhere. If I do I’ll be sure to try to get some likes from the NT fam

Cool, can you swing a couple my way?

You could prolly help me get up to 12 at this rate.

:smokin

All personal.. my favorite shoe, only reason I’m here.. it’s different for me, even Tinker asked me why so many Kilroy? After he signed the first 3..

IMG_4932.jpeg

Nice try, these are 88’s with “Jordan” on the bottom >D

Not a pocket (or pant) watcher, and as abnormal
as i am, i can quite frankly state that thats redundant as hell. And yes. Im judging like mathis.

Remember working at Frys electronics back in the early 2k’s and there was this dude who sold appliances and every single time he ate lunch, it was always ham sandwitch and soup. Wow. I dont know how he did it (older guy… my guess is that the nature of repetitiveness and triteness is generally a bi-product of middle-aged, older people).

Maybe dude just doesnt care for variety because he’s past it.

Kinda like that uncle that always wore costco Court Classics.

At this point, its not a flex… more like a sad mental disease. Poor guy.

A6F881D4-5396-43F3-8414-E133D70608BE.png

I got an uncle like this :lol: he got money for days but wears the same ****, NB 574, and drives an 04 Denali you could eat off the engine. He will tell you in a minute that everything is ******** and that people are idiots :rofl:

I got an uncle like this :lol: he got money for days but wears the same ****, NB 574, and drives an 04 Denali you could eat off the engine. He will tell you in a minute that everything is bull**** and that people are idiots :rofl:
He’s not entirely wrong. My buddy is a dentist and you wouldn’t be able to tell just by looking at him. Rocking some Air Pegasus from the outlets, drives a Honda Pilot. Dude puts all his money into golf and travelling. Pays for experiences, not material goods. He’s been to over 70 countries. Meanwhile, there are probably people in this forum who have never stepped foot outside of America. But boy, that sneaker collection looking good though. Lol

He’s not entirely wrong. My buddy is a dentist and you wouldn’t be able to tell just by looking at him. Rocking some Air Pegasus from the outlets, drives a Honda Pilot. Dude puts all his money into golf and travelling. Pays for experiences, not material goods. He’s been to over 70 countries. Meanwhile, there are probably people in this forum who have never stepped foot outside of America. But boy, that sneaker collection looking good though. Lol
The older I get, the more my unk makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom