Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Size shows up but when you try to check out, sold out.
All the other sizes you can check out but 9, you can't.
Assuming bots combed the site as soon as 9 hit the site.
Will keep trying but I can get my elephant print fix from tomorrows 1 low lol.
Screenshot 2023-06-23 at 6.56.47 AM.png

Giving your hard earned money to Nike really ain’t no different than giving it to a reseller. Nike reselling sneakers that don’t cost $20 or less to make from the Chinese workers.

It’s a greedy hobby that we love
Sure it is. It's a capitalist economy round these parts. Nothing you purchase is what it cost to make. You can do a search on any random furniture store -from Macy's & Ikea to Wayfair and West Elm and see a table with 4 legs going for $500+ dollars. That's capitalism.

What resellers and price gougers do is hoard product to create artificial demand and then increase prices for no reason at all other than to take people's money. We saw it during the pandemic, people buying up all the cleaning supplies or paper towels and paper products and listing them on ebay for 3 and 4 times what they sell for.

Resellers hoarding product and then price gouging is not and will never be the same as literally just operating a business in a society where capitalism is the economic system. F*ck resellers. If individuals get a shoe and don't like it and want to sell it, nothing wrong with that. But these people who are just buying up full size runs to create scarcity and overcharge the end user can kick rocks.

Sure it is. It's a capitalist economy round these parts. Nothing you purchase is what it cost to make. You can do a search on any random furniture store -from Macy's & Ikea to Wayfair and West Elm and see a table with 4 legs going for $500+ dollars. That's capitalism.

What resellers and price gougers do is hoard product to create artificial demand and then increase prices for no reason at all other than to take people's money. We saw it during the pandemic, people buying up all the cleaning supplies or paper towels and paper products and listing them on ebay for 3 and 4 times what they sell for.

Resellers hoarding product and then price gouging is not and will never be the same as literally just operating a business in a society where capitalism is the economic system. F*ck resellers. If individuals get a shoe and don't like it and want to sell it, nothing wrong with that. But these people who are just buying up full size runs to create scarcity and overcharge the end user can kick rocks.
They are CULTURE VULTURES

Already got Fedex shipping notification but delayed in Olive Branch, MS. Anyone have this too?

If individuals get a shoe and don't like it and want to sell it, nothing wrong with that.

Exactly. . And if you really don’t want to pay a reseller just buy VVVNDS instead. Also saves you a lot

So it’s not and it never was just 2 choices “retail or bust” that’s how you know everyone who uses that dumbass phrase is new to sneakers

I despise resellers and hate myself for supporting them when I pay them to get a pair. But if it’s between that and never owning a pair of shoes I’ve always wanted, it’s an easy decision.

I also love animals and sometimes hate myself for eating meat.

…but gawddamn if a good steak isn’t a thing of beauty.

I despise resellers and hate myself for supporting them when I pay them to get a pair. But if it’s between that and never owning a pair of shoes I’ve always wanted, it’s an easy decision.

I also love animals and sometimes hate myself for eating meat.

…but gawddamn if a good steak isn’t a thing of beauty.
Mid rare beauty

I think buying a shoe with the intent to resell is different than buying a shoe you want and deciding after trying it on that you actually hate it and want to get rid of it or it doesn’t fit.

I have no issue buying a used pair at all as long as I get to see every angle of the pair Im buying. Most of the time the prices are pretty decent. They gotta look damn near brand new though. Buying a beater is not an option. They only exception there would be maybe a restoration project on an original. Which is something I really would not want to do in the first place.

Been in this game longer than you. Lol. You move like a reseller. Time to go and get a real job, bot boy. Market is drying up for you. 😂
…. I’m a terrible reseller then if I’m telling people to buy from the used market instead… learn to think before you speak

The amount of money you save buying a pair used only once or twice is sometimes enough to buy a second pair of shoes brand new. And if you gonna wear them anyway what difference does it make

I just don’t know who’s feet have been in the shoes. I’ve seen some people with some stanky/nasty feet. I don’t mind spending the extra money for new shoes

Plus I like smelling the inside of my shoes when I get them. I’m damn sure not doing that with a used pair lol

Back
Top Bottom