Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I can’t believe my eyes when I see people wearing no show…🤮
I mean..... technically if it's a no show.....you dont actually see them wearing anything ...... :lol:

They could have on no shows or nothing at all or even those panty hose footies they used to give out when you tried shoes on but didn't have the foresight to wear/bring socks🤦🏿‍♂️

......side note: I hated putting those on when I was a kid. I know a pair of panty hose when I see them. Bad enough the women in my life hung them to dry in the bathroom a few times a month next what I later found out was a literal rubber douche bag (Google it). Now what should be an exciting trip to Sibley's Shoes is tainted because I have to try on my Air Force 1s and Clarks and Hush Puppies with these ankle length panty hose.....emasculating :angry:

This thread is a hauntingly beautiful train wreck……I read comments from folks dropping flower scented excrement from their soapboxes about urban fashion. I saw photos of music artists that call the mother ship when they get high. Now it’s this lovely gem of a photo. I want to contribute but I am in the city of brotherly love. The thread will have another groundbreaking shift and be in flames when I am able to photo and post.

6C718DD3-C57C-4BF5-94EB-F51CC2578268.jpeg

I thought man's had finger waves at first glance:wow:. Obviously not the case but for a minute I thought fashion was reaching into the deeeeepest corner of their 90s bag.

Screenshot_20230526_180053_Google.jpg
🤣 The thread changed on me that quick! Finger waves never left if you live in the south. Men and women rock them. I probably won’t be able to take a photo in time, so I am gonna post my Facebook profile pic from circa 2003-2004. It’s rubbish now, but it looked good on my 1 mega pixel camera.

Attachments

• 86C9C7F4-E9AD-4A60-B4D0-173CD03522A6.jpeg
    86C9C7F4-E9AD-4A60-B4D0-173CD03522A6.jpeg
    566.2 KB · Views: 689
🤣 The thread changed on me that quick! Finger waves never left if you live in the south. Men and women rock them. I probably won’t be able to take a photo in time, so I am gonna post my Facebook profile pic from circa 2001-2003. It’s rubbish now, but it looked good on my 1 mega pixel camera.
Simpler times 😁

Back
Top Bottom