Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I can get on board with vintage clothing / shirts but the prices they want on some of these keeps me away :lol:

$10 Garth Brooks shirts listed beat to hell for $75

Wheres the best place to sell I mean see these beat up vintage t shirts?

You're not kidding. My best friend used to buy a shirt from every concert he went to, and through connections had been able to get some weird misprints/shows that never happened. Hung onto all of them. From time to time he'll post a WDYWT type thing on IG. Had somebody message him out of the blue to ask about one of the shirts he posted a couple weeks back. Turns out dude owns a vintage clothing store in Vegas and basically offered a blank check for my friend's collection. :lol:

Did anyone watch this video?

Gentry confirmed he had a burner NT account and that Fat Joe and Clark Kent helped him deal with hate on NT.:wow::wow::lol::lol:

I did. Kinda felt bad for dude haha. For all the hate he gets on here for some things, nobody ever mentions the good stuff like him being responsible for the Cool Grey XI. Sounded like he got pressured into a lot of stuff too. He flat out said he didn't want anything to do with the Fusions, but was forced to do it by the higher ups.

I mean, very few of us are into them, but I've seen plenty of people wearing team jordans who just want a jordan or like the look, and can easily buy them at reasonable prices. If retros were produced in greater quantities and anyone could just go buy them on any given day, that would be the move, but since that's not the case, team jordans serve that market.

Personally I like some fusions too...sure roast me as desired. I like spizikes and the son of mars lows. I owned the latter but never ended up wearing them (would rather just wear retros) so ended up selling them, but always thought they looked good as a mash-up of my 3 favorite jays.

I mean, very few of us are into them, but I've seen plenty of people wearing team jordans who just want a jordan or like the look, and can easily buy them at reasonable prices. If retros were produced in greater quantities and anyone could just go buy them on any given day, that would be the move, but since that's not the case, team jordans serve that market.

Personally I like some fusions too...sure roast me as desired. I like spizikes and the son of mars lows. I owned the latter but never ended up wearing them (would rather just wear retros) so ended up selling them, but always thought they looked good as a mash-up of my 3 favorite jays.

Should've clarified. He was specifically talking about the AF1 Fusions. Not Dub Zeros, Spizikes, etc.

Spizikes were horrible, even the name I despise. Like what kinda name is “spizike”? What is a “spizike”? Sounds so wild out there. Why would anyone name something a spizike.

Dub Zeros go hard af though. :pimp:

I'm not a fusion fan generally and spizikes have aged poorly imo, but the Legacy 312 lows are dope/underrated and if the Taxi 12/AF1 mid was the only fusion it would still be considered a classic to this day.

99% of people can’t tell the difference between a real vintage one and a 19.99 Pacsun special
Facts.....there's a few IG pages that sell vintage WWF/WCW T shirts. Just posted a shirt for $1500 and it sold. At least he educates people on the replicas/reissues and the legit vintage tees, Tag id and manufacturers used for different years/regions etc.

Last edited:
Wait, when did we start referring to any Jordan mash-up shoe as a Fusion? The Jordan "Fusions" are specifically the series that got made with Air Force 1 Soles. It was their actual name.

Screenshot_20230327-224053.png
Screenshot_20230327-224221.png
Screenshot_20230327-224119.png
Screenshot_20230327-224338.png

Back
Top Bottom