Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Look like a sneaker cake of the 3’s

7239554758_37bc23ddf9_b.jpg

A34CE3F6-8362-431A-B86C-6CC25B435CC4.jpeg

Still waiting for the damn snow to melt so I can rock these
That toe on the right shoe is pretty steep. im thinking about passing on this pair because its not sloped and its thick but it sounds like its hard to find a good pair in bigger sizes so I might just accept this trade offer on TB. I was doing a 28 day stay in a Rehabilitation facility and totally missed out on this release. Does this pair pictured below look good for being a SZ 13?

IMG_0136.jpeg

That toe on the right shoe is pretty steep. im thinking about passing on this pair because its not sloped and its thick but it sounds like its hard to find a good pair in bigger sizes so I might just accept this trade offer on TB. I was doing a 28 day stay in a Rehabilitation facility and totally missed out on this release. Does this pair pictured below look good for being a SZ 13?

IMG_0136.jpeg

nah, print is too dark on one shoe

IMG_0136.jpeg
It’s all personal preference. Most people won’t notice or care.

Personally, I’d keep looking. I don’t mind thick EP print as long as it’s consistent on all four EP areas (both mudguards and heels).

Then there’s the shape. The right mudguard on the lateral side is too steep, like you said.

Cop a pair of eBay where you can see exactly what you’re getting (assuming they have actual pics and don’t have multiple pairs of the same size) or even locally if you’re comfortable enough doing a LC on your own. Then sell whatever you’re trading for these.

Back
Top Bottom