Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I'm just saying this to help people but we need to start batting down or down-voting these people in threads who keep telling people that shoes are going to be easy to cop. :lol:

They do it in every hype thread and mislead users who are really looking for insight.

Like if you made a dumb sneaker-market prediction you need to stop you're not helping the community.:lol:

Got my size 10.5 in, much prefer how the elephant print on the right shoe. Honestly should've went down to a size 10. These fit a little longer than how I like my sneakers to fit. The longer I look at the box the dumber it looks. The fake patina just isn't doing it for me. Would've been better to just give us the regular Jordan 3 box or bring back the 1994 retro box. Sorta of disappointed in this release. LN4 is the factory on mine if anyone cares to know.
That sucks that your disappointed. But as an old guy in here that has always hated the preaged gimmick bs that JB likes to pump out, these are amazing. To still own my 1994 that I have had since junior high, and almost all the other WC releases , these are by far the best retro version up to this point. Even the box to me is dope as hell. I never thought they would make a shoe this close to the 1988. I hate the QC issues this release has. But a good executed version of this release are incredible. I have literally waited nearly 30 years for this pair. Im sure a brand new look version will come out eventually. But my guess is not anytime soon. Enjoy your pair my man. Because some of us has had to wait a few years just to get THIS.

That sucks that your disappointed. But as an old guy in here that has always hated the preaged gimmick bs that JB likes to pump out, these are amazing. To still own my 1994 that I have had since junior high, and almost all the other WC releases , these are by far the best retro version up to this point. Even the box to me is dope as hell. I never thought they would make a shoe this close to the 1988. I hate the QC issues this release has. But a good executed version of this release are incredible. I have literally waited nearly 30 years for this pair. Im sure a brand new look version will come out eventually. But my guess is not anytime soon. Enjoy your pair my man. Because some of us has had to wait a few years just to get THIS.
Can you post some good photos of the ankle collar shapes and ankle collar heights of the 1994 and 2023?

Can you post some good photos of the ankle collar shapes and ankle collar heights of the 1994 and 2023?
PXL_20230319_004604614.jpg PXL_20230319_004534564.jpg PXL_20230319_004332369.jpg PXL_20230319_004320058.jpg

I'm happy that Jordan brand is getting closer to the OGs. Hopefully it's the same for the Jordan 4 bred reimagined that's supposed to come out next year. I'm Mostly frustrated that the sizing is different from my Fire Red 3s. Those fit me well, maybe a little loose but overall fine. This shoe feels like I'm wearing a size 11. Glad to hear that you got that you've wanted for close to 30 years that's commitment.

I'm just saying this to help people but we need to start batting down or down-voting these people in threads who keep telling people that shoes are going to be easy to cop. :lol:

They do it in every hype thread and mislead users who are really looking for insight.

Like if you made a dumb sneaker-market prediction you need to stop you're not helping the community.:lol:

“These will be everywhere”
“250k pair!”
“You’ll cop if you try”

Every single time

I never take any of these comments seriously. By now people should know better. Especially if its an OG color. At the end of the day, if I want a pair bad enough, I know I may half to pay a little more to get it. A shoe like the WC should have never been taken lightly.

Also the “aged” look was cool and unique with those OW 5s that came out for AS weekend in Chicago and they’ve done a good job with the 1s and these 3s, but there is a concern that they are going to start overdoing it with these OG color ways. Nobody is asking for this, JB. Keep them rare. They will age naturally on their own like every new shoe.
Haha..your concern or ours doesn't move how JB operate. JB been overdoing Jordan's in terms of retros and retro plus colorways... This particular shoe has other outside iterations besides the re-retros... The Justin Timberlake 3s, Free throw line 3s, the Tinker alternate 3s are all white cement esque pairs that no one asks for... JB knows if they make anything close to resemble pair highly sought after pair, we will cave and buy... This reimagined series is Jordan Brand way of keeping the REAL OGS....'RARE". Prolonging time and giving us a gimmicky pair of what we want works for them. Really it's just a way to milk time and money from us...

These were very obtainable as I ended up getting 3 pairs for retail.

You must’ve not tried hard enough or put in any legwork if you came out empty handed.

Now Lost and Founds are a different story. Those were a difficult cop regardless of legwork.

You must’ve not tried hard enough or put in any legwork if you came out empty handed.

Now Lost and Founds are a different story. Those were a difficult cop regardless of legwork.
If you have the time. Can you specify the "legwork" needed to put in to get a release like this? Are you going to stores? Entering raffles at home on your computer? Setting up several devices at home? All the above?

If you have the time. Can you specify the "legwork" needed to put in to get a release like this? Are you going to stores? Entering raffles at home on your computer? Setting up several devices at home? All the above?
Legwork consists of going to each and every Footlocker in your vicinity. I stopped by all of the Footlocker locations in a 200 mile radius and introduced myself to the Manager on duty.

When I went to the House of Hoops locations I was bearing gifts.

I arrived with Assorted boxes of See’s candies and 4 boxes of Girl Scout cookies per HOH store.

Legwork consists of going to each and every Footlocker in your vicinity. I stopped by all of the Footlocker locations in a 200 mile radius and introduced myself to the Manager on duty.

I arrived with Assorted boxes of See’s candies and 4 boxes of Girl Scout cookies per HOH store.
Nice. What flavor of cookie works the best.

Personally, thin mints work great for me.

Putting in more “legwork” than the gofundme dad…that mean you got a pair?

For such a hefty retail price markup, consumers shouldn’t have to be concerned about receiving pairs that’ll force some grown men to walk on one side hoping no one notices that they are wearing 2 different shoes.

I got two pairs, one retail one resale.

These weren't easy where I'm from, a city with nearly 1 million people and 2 million-plus in the metro area.

No matter what you say, I would bet that the majority of people in this thread would not say that these were "very obtainable". (As vague as that sounds)

He's just a troll, I regret replying to him now. 😂

Way off here. The lemon ups have got me multiples. You need to expand.
A Magician never reveals his secrets.

Lemon ups may have gotten you multiples, but have you ever presented them Lemonades instead?

They offered me multiples with an employee discount.

Back
Top Bottom