Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Facts, having the FR’s in the list is just appaling. :smh:
Thank God you don’t like FR’s. They don’t want to be displayed on THIS. :lol:
F2C21919-E3B7-4936-B2E8-7F752F4E22A8.jpeg

The food thread is discussing burgers rn

Nerd

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I’m from CA and In-N-Out is overrated(probably the worse fries ever made), Shake Shack is alright, but Fives Guy’s burgers can get it.

Agreed (overrated). In-N-Out is the freshest IMO. Most of the burgers places have their pros and cons, but as you mentioned I-N-O have the world’s worst fries. Not a huge fan of their spread either. Bun is toasted to perfection usually though and overall really good burger.

Five Guys >>>>

And yes, Air Ships are trash. Just like the Air Flight Ones. If MJ didn’t wear them, you guys wouldn’t give a **** about either pair.

…but you can find a statement by Nike that the Air Jordan 1 was the “banned” shoe. :lol:

I would like to think you’re smarter than this. Give me hope.

My man you said “I’m a long time sneaker head” or whatever you said trying to justify watching shoetubers, but didn’t know the Jordan 1 wasn’t the actual banned shoe till his video? Like you really think that’s breaking news people didn’t know?

And I’m supposed to be blown away and give respect because of that fact?

Go sit at the kids table

1678847898121.jpeg

Couldn’t care less how long he’s been on here. I was referring to age and knowledge. Knowledgeable people know numbers alone mean absolutely nothing when it comes to engaging and interest on the internet.
That's what they do on NT... You make a point and instead of addressing the point they'll nit-pick a word you said and focus on that while completly disregarding your point.

Your point: Internet/social media is a facade, likes and followers don't equate to real life value...

The response: "Bu bu but he isn't new"

It seems to be NikeTalk's go to tactic in discussions and it's annoying. With that said let me catch up on what's going on in this thread. Don't mind me

So.........

1. In N Out
2. Five Guys
3. Shake Shack
4. Whataburger

1. Samsung
2. Apple
3. Blackberry

1. Nightwing
2. Batwing
3. Chickenwing
4. MJO23DAN
5. Mike Rich

1. BC3
2. WC3
3. FR3
4. TB3
5. Mocha3

Chicks sporting their goods > D1cks sporting goods :lol:

Did I do that right :lol:

Last edited:
That's what they do on NT... You make a point and instead of addressing the point they'll nit-pick a word you said and focus on that while completly disregarding your point.

Your point: Internet/social media is a facade, likes and followers don't equate to real life value...

The response: "Bu bu but he isn't new"

It seems to be NikeTalk's go to tactic in discussions and it's annoying. With that said let me catch up on what's going on in this thread. Don't mind me

It’s now people naming all these cornball shoetubers and grasping at straws to find reasons for us to give them props for recording themselves talking about shoes

THEY’RE GOOD FOR DA CULTURE

Back
Top Bottom