Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

My life

IMG_2408.jpg

Called 3 DSG locations near me.

Store 1 = FCFS Saturday. No raffle or wristbands.
Store 2 = Doesn't get Jordans.
Store 3 = Is not getting them.
So with Dicks, do they let you know when they’re doing wristbands/raffle ahead of time or is it random?

Got mine and actually had a message that said “since you entered for both the 88 and the EA and didn’t win you get a second chance”. Thing is I didn’t get access until around 2:30CST Thursday.

Don’t ever be scared to win too many raffles. I thought that with fire reds and didn’t win any 🤣. Good thing those were much easier to get manually. Doubt it’s the same with these. If I fail and decide to pay resale I’m def hitting ebay and picking out a matching pair. The leather being consistent is more important to me than thin or thick elephant. The fire reds were awful in that department. You could have 1 tumbled and 1 smooth as ****.

Don’t ever be scared to win too many raffles. I thought that with fire reds and didn’t win any 🤣. Good thing those were much easier to get manually. Doubt it’s the same with these. If I fail and decide to pay resale I’m def hitting ebay and picking out a matching pair. The leather being consistent is more important to me than thin or thick elephant. The fire reds were awful in that department. You could have 1 tumbled and 1 smooth as ****.
U didn't hit on nothing wow

Entered 9 raffles for the lost and found 1’s and hit… zero. Then tried four more on restocks and… zero.

Back
Top Bottom