Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I’ve also seen SNKRS change releases from Draw to regular release (but technically still a draw) a few days before release. 🤷🏾‍♂️…but who knows? That’s why I built a substantial GOAT credit leading up to this release

Someone asked earlier if L&Fs was a Draw.

Yep! It was a Draw and par for the course. 😂
556C4E5F-EC07-40B8-9C8A-AEEC77D360C3.jpeg

I respectfully disagree. SNKRS didn’t do a draw for Bred 4, Cool grey, 11, Bred 11, FR 5, FR 4, etc. They had sufficient inventory to open the flood gates for these relatively high demand shoes. The lack of success from “The Draw” comes from lack of inventory.

1. You can't compare these to Holiday 11's because holiday 11's have the highest stock of any Jordan retro each year.

2. The Bred 4's dropped in 2019 pre-COVID. From 2015-2019 every Jordan retro that wasn't a hyped collab or Jordan 1 was easy to get.

The only real accurate comparison is maybe the FR4's but Nike and JB knows which colorways are the most sought after and make people go crazy. They know the Fire Red colorways for Jordans 3-5 is not going to be the most in demand. Regardless every SNKRS release is a draw, the only difference is whether you have 2,10,15,30 minutes to enter. Anything longer than 2 minutes they give it the "Draw" label.

I never understood why people get mad about the draw. It’s basically A draw anyways every release. I logged in mad late and got my pair while others were in right away and took the L, if that’s not a draw I don’t know what is. I’ve been on the losing side many times too. SNKRS is always a draw if you ask me.
Agree. I also think their actual draw releases have become more fair. They’ve definitely improved bot filtration.

1. You can't compare these to Holiday 11's because holiday 11's have the highest stock of any Jordan retro each year.

2. The Bred 4's dropped in 2019 pre-COVID. From 2015-2019 every Jordan retro that wasn't a hyped collab or Jordan 1 was easy to get.

The only real accurate comparison is maybe the FR4's but Nike and JB knows which colorways are the most sought after and make people go crazy. They know the Fire Red colorways for Jordans 3-5 is not going to be the most in demand. Regardless every SNKRS release is a draw, the only difference is whether you have 2,10,15,30 minutes to enter. Anything longer than 2 minutes they give it the "Draw" label.
Yes, every SNKRS release is technically a "Draw". The FACT remains that the success rate of copping a release with the draw "label" is substantially lower than a release without the draw "label". The difference in success rate is not the allotted time to enter the draw. The difference is the SUPPLY of the shoe that warrants a Draw "label".

...but whatever...I'm either paying $450 for a couple pairs or $800. Then I'm out ✌🏾...

I think :lol:

Yes, every SNKRS release is technically a "Draw". The FACT remains that the success rate of copping a release with the draw "label" is substantially lower than a release without the draw "label". The difference in success rate is not the allotted time to enter the draw. The difference is the SUPPLY of the shoe that warrants a Draw "label".

...but whatever...I'm either paying $450 for a couple pairs or $800. Then I'm out ✌🏾...

I think :lol:

Im not tryna pay that type of ticket for these either :lol:

I only need 1.

Since I was big mad about not being able to cop these I took my extra lost and founds seeing what I could get at the resell shop.

These turds wanted my shoes plus $150 from me on top.

I took my shoes back and also took about $30 from their tip jar. Why do they even need tips to resell sneakers smfh.

Since I was big mad about not being able to cop these I took my extra lost and founds seeing what I could get at the resell shop.

These turds wanted my shoes plus $150 from me on top.

I took my shoes back and also took about $30 from their tip jar. Why do they even need tips to resell sneakers smfh.

That's hilarious. These resell shops really are bottom feeder scum.

I slept thru the shock drop? My luck is horrendous. :sick: If these are really going to be an actual draw on release day then if I get them that's great and if not, oh well. If stock numbers aren't pizza party buffet numbers, then I already know resellers are going to be asking for nearly double retail for a single pair in my size 13.

Back
Top Bottom