Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Im glad I bought the black and maroon a ma maniere hoody from the 2s release that I missed out on... as they will go perfect with the 12s I hit on today!

Now that I think about it all the Jordan apparel I own are from collabs from AMM and the ESG hoody. I also own the jacket from the 6 Brazil release.

I'm not roasting anybody's Jordan Brand clothing in here...

Look what I bought y'all to go with my green suede Gatorade 6's :lol:

E103CBE2-EFBD-4842-BD0F-C73B8A388E3C.jpeg

🤦🏾‍♂️I promise I sold the 6's and never wore this ensemble hahahahaha!

I believe he was referring to jordan brand apparel.

Which has always been oversized and hideous for decades (dont think ive seen anything reMotely wearable since the jumpman jordan baseball jerseys (like the one in Tlc’s Baby x3 video from 92).

The last time i purchased anything above my ankles from jb was a tshirt in senior year.

That was 99-2k

Im almost convinced that to this day, Michael Jordan Air himself designs every single piece of apparel for his brand.

And it shows.

God bless you strong willed men who have massive cahones to sport it proudly in settings outside of confines of your home.

The bravery is massive.

I for one, will forever salute your shorts, sized extra medium shirts (that come off as triple XL) and your Infamous NikeTalk denim (that seems to have always maintained its look Like it has a permanent collaboration with JNCO).

*Sheds thug tears*

Oversized tops and wide pants have been back in for years. :lol:

Yall dudes can get away with the baggy Jordan gear now, dont worry what this guy gotta say. Cept the shorts part, dont do that. :lol:

looking like as many pairs as possible to get thin EP on front and back.

Both sets of pics are thin in back and thick up front.

Back
Top Bottom