Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

😂😂
B3D96362-E2A7-446B-B041-06A41506A7D2.jpeg

Return it fam.

And def not because it’s too big.

Decided ima keep it, don’t wanna bother people to return ****. It’s actually better quality than I thought, washed & dried it… surprisingly didn’t Shrink or Pile.

Thinking to wear it on a more Gothic lord of the rings kind of vibe. It’s baggy.

Baggy can be cool in like this Gothic Sorcerer/Emperor kind of way. I just don’t like baggy when it comes off as wanna-be-ish or Poser-ish. That urban vibe of poser-ness is what hurts Jordan Brand tbh.

Decided ima keep it, don’t wanna bother people to return ****. It’s actually better quality than I thought, washed & dried it… surprisingly didn’t Shrink or Pile.

Thinking to wear it on a more Gothic lord of the rings kind of vibe. It’s baggy.

Baggy can be cool in like this Gothic Sorcerer/Emperor kind of way. I just don’t like baggy when it comes off as wanna-be-ish or Poser-ish. That urban vibe of poser-ness is what hurts Jordan Brand tbh.

Right. Because if there’s something that is less poser than that urban vibe, it’s definitely that Middle Earth, gothic sorcerer aesthetic. You gonna kill it at Comic Con, bro

I mean they technically did a stash and pass for ja’s. But yeah, something open to the public for asw would’ve been nice. Terrible they didn’t even do anything special when lebron broke the record. I recall them doing a Nike ID special cw when Kobe passed jordan on the scoring list

They did multiple Nike IDs for Lebron and the scoring record lol. They for sure did a Blazer and I think an AF1.

Off Topic but it’s relevant to Cements -

Why did I just buy this Elephant print Cardigan from Nike & it is WAAAY TOO BIG!?! I got a small & dude it’s like the size XXL. This is going right back to you guys Nike. 👎

This is the problem with Nike & Jordan Brand clothing. They make things way to big.. the sizing is WAY OFF!! Get your sizing issues fixed Nike, this is ridiculous. Quality is not that great either, not worth $150. More like $90.

4E6AAC00-7FFD-4DAF-89B3-8849FC161627.png
I don't know what the jokes are about but it's not a bad cardigan. It's just not worth $150 imo... Honestly only certain people can pull off cardigans. People who rock Jordans typically aren't the types that can pull it off.

Wait, I’m white and I like Jordan’s. My first pair were the maroon 6s when I was 5 yrs old in ‘91. I’ve been a poser this whole entire time!?!? Damn it!!!

Back
Top Bottom