Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

Originally Posted by Diab0531

i wore my "raptor" 7s to go run errands (sp? lol)

Man, I wish my 7s still looked like that
pimp.gif

Picked up this shirt a few weeks back for 8 bucks form a little mom and pop sports shop.

And I wore it for the first time yesterday to pick up some ice cream with my girl.

Dalitso....dope fits as usual.
Brandon....dope tee.
Diab0531....damn, those 7s look crisp.
Shoutout to all my fellow Loyalists.

I rocked some Sperrys today, so no need to post in here.

s dubl 'peciate it....i wear that pair all the time and have no intentions on cleaning them lol....i figure i will break my 2nd pair in somewhere down theline....until then these will b worn like its 1990 all over again lol....dalitso nice ol 1s, i split that package with my homie bcuz i only wanted the nl pairbecuz of the yellow and me being a lakers fan and all.....and i STILL need a pair of those all star 23s
mad.gif
lol

tomrice0311- Nice 23s!
fat boy 915- thanks a lot bro!
lazy feet- appreciate it man
sdubl- thanks a lot their my fav's too!
Dalisto- dope fits! love the OLs and all stars!
Im wearing my 11s to go to my girls house and then to Claim Jumper
smile.gif

0ba165106977504b684e1d075157692c6330a5c2.pjpg

diab0531 nice 11s homie...

today....
329207551.jpg

329207555.jpg

not gonna go all MJ in barcelona and rock the shorts with the tee tho
laugh.gif
302411909.jpg

peace.

Originally Posted by Jay Sole

Originally Posted by JC5123

Originally Posted by Jay Sole

Wore a Cowboys tee, and Flint XIII's to go watch the Dallas Cowboys in training camp this week. We had VIP tickets.
smile.gif

We got alot of pictures and autographs from the players. I can't wait for the season to start.

eek.gif

wish i was in cali to go.....so jealous right now. any info on how i could cop that shirt w/o being at the camp?

i cant wait for football season, i live in ohio, so many browns fans, i fight w/ a few everyday about opening day this yr
laugh.gif

(im getting ready to watch hard knocks on hbo so im a little hyped)

nice flints btw, def a nice match for any cowboys related gear

Haha thanks. I appreciate it man.
I might show up on hard knocks, the camera crew was all over me when T.O. came to sign my jerseys....it was chaos. lol.
Make sure you watch Hard Knocks, it's going to be good, trust me. The atmosphere out here has been crazy, there was about 11,000 people who were at training camp this past Saturday, and that was just one day. lol.

I'm not sure you can get that t-shirt anywhere else except at the training camp. What size do you wear? I could try and buy you a shirt but they're selling out fast. They had nothing but mediums yesterday, but they said they were going to try and get more in before training camp ends.

I def watched Hard Knocks last night, it was pretty dope....hopefully we dont get jinxd like b4 when they did it with a 5-11 record (smh @ campo,but imglad hes the D coach)
If the camera was all over ya then you prob will be on, lucky fool!!
laugh.gif
hahahaha at t.o. and his shirts....totees.com

If you could grab a shirt it would be much appreciated...i need a 2x if they got it. Have fun at the rest of camp.

dam compute crashed using iPhone soon as its bak up the pics will be rolling in .. But by the way dalisto nice 23's man daib0-sick 11 man

-piffmiester pete-

thanks for comment the s'dubl! these white/red 12's were a recent pickup and my holy grails..i maybe good for the rest of '08..maybe
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom