Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

UCASTA- that's why you're JUMPMAN LOYALIST NUMERO UNO! You know I hardly do J's, but the 1's are my favs.

wore these over the weekend

dcxw69.jpg

Wore a Cowboys tee, and Flint XIII's to go watch the Dallas Cowboys in training camp this week. We had VIP tickets.
smile.gif

We got alot of pictures and autographs from the players. I can't wait for the season to start.

*Bonus*
I got Terrell Owens to sign my jerseys.
pimp.gif

thanks for the welcome NT, thanks

Jumpmanloyalist thanks for letting me join the squad
Nice heat
pimp.gif
every1, nice stuff ya to much heat for ma eyes
nerd.gif

dalitso-
pimp.gif
10z
maverick-
pimp.gif
nice 12z
jupeezy-
pimp.gif
grapes man i need a pair in my life

well to day nothing spacial just the 23z to chill after work

Beaters to go grab some groceries after work. Everytime I put these joints on it brings back so many memories of high school.
(recycled pic)
k51ua8.jpg

Originally Posted by Jay Sole

Wore a Cowboys tee, and Flint XIII's to go watch the Dallas Cowboys in training camp this week. We had VIP tickets.
smile.gif

We got alot of pictures and autographs from the players. I can't wait for the season to start.

eek.gif

wish i was in cali to go.....so jealous right now. any info onhow i could cop that shirt w/o being at the camp?

i cant wait for football season, i live in ohio, so many browns fans, i fight w/ a few everyday about opening day this yr
laugh.gif

(im getting ready to watch hard knocks on hbo so im a little hyped)

nice flints btw, def a nice match for any cowboys related gear

terrible pic of the blackcat IV's i wore to see pineapple express...it was alright i guess

2uqn02v.jpg

but anyway...nice stuff everyone!

Originally Posted by JC5123

Originally Posted by Jay Sole

smile.gif

eek.gif

wish i was in cali to go.....so jealous right now. any info on how i could cop that shirt w/o being at the camp?

i cant wait for football season, i live in ohio, so many browns fans, i fight w/ a few everyday about opening day this yr
laugh.gif

(im getting ready to watch hard knocks on hbo so im a little hyped)

nice flints btw, def a nice match for any cowboys related gear

Haha thanks. I appreciate it man.
I might show up on hard knocks, the camera crew was all over me when T.O. came to sign my jerseys....it was chaos. lol.
Make sure you watch Hard Knocks, it's going to be good, trust me. The atmosphere out here has been crazy, there was about 11,000 people who were attraining camp this past Saturday, and that was just one day. lol.

I'm not sure you can get that t-shirt anywhere else except at the training camp. What size do you wear? I could try and buy you a shirt but they'reselling out fast. They had nothing but mediums yesterday, but they said they were going to try and get more in before training camp ends.

Killerjumpshot-cop a pair of these fam……clean fit!!!

TheMaverick-thanx hommie….them OG bred XIIz n infaredz still lookin nice sir!!!

Peezy -itz allgood fam…….dope grape Vz!!!

Diab0531-thanxplaya…….feelin tha carmine n raptorz pix!!!

Fat Boy915-thanx bro…..seen them XIz for $50 n I slept on em, shoulda copped when I saw em!!!

qksLvrtypeS-you one busy dude……. Clean Vz!!!!!!1

jokerkil-wudup!!!!

That262redhead-clean cement IVz!!!!

ANYWAYS, TODAY

YESTERDAY

Dope stuff everyone.........

Dalisto, clean 23z, I need to rock mine soon.

Jupeezy. Grapes, fresh. I need to rock mine soon also
laugh.gif

262 Redhead, I wish I had White Cement 4s for beaters.

Diab, My fav colorway of 7s.

Imasoleman, I'm mad I passed on those 4s.

Quick...you already know homie, dope pics.....icey 5s

Mustbetheshoes,
mad.gif
I need those

C2345air, we need to see you more in here
nerd.gif

Keep the heat comin everyone.

Back
Top Bottom