Jordan and Dwayne Wade?

I can't remember original plans but is Wade supposed to have his own signature, or will he just go the PE route like Allen and Wallace for his career with Jordan?

I can't remember original plans but is Wade supposed to have his own signature, or will he just go the PE route like Allen and Wallace for his career with Jordan?

well gentry in that shoegame interview was like wade gonna take the PE route
he didnt speak on Wade getting his own sig shoe

well gentry in that shoegame interview was like wade gonna take the PE route
he didnt speak on Wade getting his own sig shoe

I just wish he would wear something besides the 2010s...I would be sporting 13s if I were him until 2011s drop

I just wish he would wear something besides the 2010s...I would be sporting 13s if I were him until 2011s drop

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

you right bout this its very boring he wear those old 2010s every game

you right bout this its very boring he wear those old 2010s every game

I think Juwan was wearing the bred XIIIs

I think Juwan was wearing the bred XIIIs

Norim, I thought I saw the same tonight. I know Howard had the white/red ones on the other night vs Washington. Just seeing those made it a definite cop for me.

Kobe wore more heat when he was done with Adidas than Wade has.

Norim, I thought I saw the same tonight. I know Howard had the white/red ones on the other night vs Washington. Just seeing those made it a definite cop for me.

Kobe wore more heat when he was done with Adidas than Wade has.

Maybe the 2010 is a much much better performing shoes ?
indifferent.gif
Wow some of you....

Wade was hand selected to wear the flagship model of the Air Jordan....This means his "signature" shoe is technically the Air Jordan each year.

Wade was hand selected to wear the flagship model of the Air Jordan....This means his "signature" shoe is technically the Air Jordan each year.

^I'd like to think of it more as carrying the torch since Michael doesn't play anymore.. because it still is Michael's shoe

^I'd like to think of it more as carrying the torch since Michael doesn't play anymore.. because it still is Michael's shoe

Originally Posted by ijapino

this makes sense, and really is an honor in itself. I just never heard anything definitive. oh well

Originally Posted by ijapino

this makes sense, and really is an honor in itself. I just never heard anything definitive. oh well

They actually announced this when he first got signed to the Jordan brand. Wade will always wear the signature shoe

Back
Top Bottom