Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

How far a walk beginning from Sports Zone?

It's probably like a 2 minute walk, at the most. I wanna say it's almost across the street from American Apparel.
But to be honest, if you're walking from GWU station, it's probably like a 15 minute walk.

got my rsvp at mercer not sleeping gonna knock that out the way early in the Am and also pick up the  db free runs they so dope

Like do people really think they wont have their pairs at the store if they go later to pick up? I mean don't you have your size on hold guaranteed?

some people post it on twitter that they won and ppl create fake ID's, these ppl have to go at 8 in the morning to claim their pair

It's probably like a 2 minute walk, at the most. I wanna say it's almost across the street from American Apparel.
But to be honest, if you're walking from GWU station, it's probably like a 15 minute walk.
is that the best im doin on the metro gwu and a 15 min walk? not bad just wonderin?

About 60 people out at NTLA for The rest of the DB pack and GS sizes. I'll take my chances online for the SB.

Was hoping to just stroll in while picking up my RSVP but doesn't look like that's happening.

About 60 people out at NTLA for The rest of the DB pack and GS sizes. I'll take my chances online for the SB.
Was hoping to just stroll in while picking up my RSVP but doesn't look like that's happening.
and its like 1 out there smh LA crazy

Like do people really think they wont have their pairs at the store if they go later to pick up? I mean don't you have your size on hold guaranteed?
im a insomniac lol and i just rather get that out the way early cause i have other stuff to do during the day like work  and taking a trip down to mercer during the middle of that is a pain its almost a hour train ride for me

There's 2 out here but still. Lol.
But now I'm seeing people reporting that there's not that many out there. Whatever. I don't really wanna go sit out anyways. Lol.

I'm afraid to go to sleep just because I might sleep past 7 & I need to be up to wait for this link! It seems as if it's faster to use the Cell Phone than to be on a Laptop.. Anybody care to share a pointer or two?!? I KNOW I'm not the only lonely soul out there stressing about NDC in the morning. If all else fails ill just stick to this darn reseller but it would be nice to get there for retail!

Last edited:
only hope with this twitter link only release is to refresh at the right time and have a fast internet connection and quick clicks on getting sz and add to cart..ndc is a damn race now...

I'm ready.

Last edited:
May try my luck, Wouldnt mind getting a size 14 to see which fits better. Just glad to have gotten a pair since this is my first DB pickup ever.

good luck to all, set your alarms

there's a line at Nike LA? good lord :x

good luck to everyone on NDC tomorrow morning. blessed to be having two pairs of these

Let me guess.. these are gonna be like the DB4s last year, 400-500 bucks on ebay after tat. Let the hype begin.. SMH!!
mad.gif

there's a line at Nike LA? good lord
sick.gif

good luck to everyone on NDC tomorrow morning. blessed to be having two pairs of these
you're lucky if u can snag a pair bro.. the game has changed, its very hard to get kicks for retail now.. I might have to try resellers for these.. I got no luck with online releases..

Back
Top Bottom