Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

there is a technique i was shown to possibly get the link quicker. But don't want people not from NT who lurk to know. :nerd:

A few years ago I remember the link for a limited edition shoe was figured out weeks before. It was some Lebron.

You sir are semi correct.

It was 8 years ago

It was the bday lebron 2"s. all black

Only 500 made for his 21st bday

Had the link a week before the release. It was before people figured out styling codes and website links.

Mad people got their pairs. Mad did not.

THE ONLY TIME I HAVE EVER GOTTEN LUCKY ONLINE!!!!!!!

I still have em. Seen a few nt'ers sell for like 300. CRAZY. ONLY 500 ever?

How am I semi correct? 8 is a few :lol:. Those are a sweet shoe, but aren't in much demand really, which is probably why they sold for those prices.

Haha oh 8 is a few aight

But yeah i know. The people dont have demand, cuz honestly i bet people dont even know they existed. As it is, people called lies when someone said it had happened before. Good to meet an OGNTer

Haha oh 8 is a few aight

But yeah i know. The people dont have demand, cuz honestly i bet people dont even know they existed. As it is, people called lies when someone said it had happened before. Good to meet an OGNTer

I'm willing to bet that wasn't the first or last time a link was figured out prior to release. :nerd: maybe some other guys remember some stories.

real talk if the misses of this thread posts some nudes ill personally buy her a pair

Last edited:
They need to get a life, go to the club/mall and try to holla at a REAL LIFE girl in REAL LIFE. What the internet has done to the men lmao hilarious

NTDC is on M St. right down the street from Sports Zone. (On the same side too) @EyeSeeSoles @CeeCeeSinger

Back
Top Bottom