Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

I think the NY spots are collaborating to spread the wealth. Only reason it should be taking this long.

NTLA, what may I ask is taking so long? You give a time slot of 3pm-7pm being completely aware that a majority of us will be in front of a computer for that time period and you still choose to wait till the last possible second...:smh:

Ugh! Was unsuccessful at the RSVP for Nike DC. Go figure...
eyes.gif

Thankfully NT Chicago came through... took them long enough, I had my DM in there within 5 seconds

how do they sell the pairs that people dm for in remote locations? cause i missed out but from what it looks like some people r just dming for fun

Not because I'm butthurt but, Iv'e said this before I've even tried the "Twitter RSVP" method. In my honest opinion I think that it is a load of crap. You're telling me because I sent my DM 3 seconds after the last guy I'm not entitled to purchase a product that I want? My friend sent one literally seconds before they closed out at Roosevelt, I sent mine about a minute after it opened. He got his confirmation, I did not. Same size as well. Cybercamping NDC it is, and I'm fine with that. But a better method must be found. People are going to get pissed, show up on release, and start going buck wild. Then what? 

/rant. 

Struck out at Nike DC.

I called them earlier and they have sent out DMs to all the winners already. So if you didn't get one, you're SOL. 

Online or bust for me now.

Not feeling these at all. I already think the jordan IX is one of the worst kicks ever except for some select cws.  But i wish JB and nike would stop throwin translucent soles on each and every shoe that drops these days. 

Seriously... I wonder how many people are pulled over on the 405 right now.
roll.gif
That would've been me. I didn't wanna risk it. And it's raining. Decided to stay at work and wait for the tweet. Was in quick with the SM dm, hoping I get through at least one LA spot tonight

Back
Top Bottom