Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Dont care about this release.... just watching the going on's ..... I think the people who dm and dont have no intent on picking up sneakers make it difficult for others

also it seem like you could respond in 3 seconds, or 3 minutes,,,, you have the same chance of getting picked

cus they like to do "test runs" . Which is pointless they just end up holding a pair they cant claim.

Well that's dumb...got my DM from NT Chicago. Was asking because if I didn't have to send one of my guys up there I would've just paid over the phone. Oh well, I hope everyone is able to win.

Im down for a meetup when I get this confirmation. Im hoping I got it, really wanted these to

Yea boy mercer can thru. Lol I put my cousins info and I got that 9.5 baby.
nthat.gif

Got it! whooo Hoooo!!! feeling pretty juiced that i was able to get through. Now i just have to smash down to SF in an hour on friday from San Jose. LOL Off work at 5 and gotta be there by 6. 

just got confirmed for roosevelt field, still waiting on 21 mercer and NTNY but I don't really care about them since roosevelt field is closer

throw me a rsvp? LMAO

Didnt get any from Portland, weird since i sent out 3 all within 7 secs.

got my one Vegas and waiting to see if others worked. Just glad i got my one in my size

Back
Top Bottom