Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

indifferent.gif
fixed link
Que?

Just copied and pasted from the ATC Service website. Guess it was a referal link?

Regardless, thanks for the correction

I'm on a rmbp so checking out ain't an issue. Internet is fast I can check out and seconds

Was planning on picking up my pair later in the day (past afternoon) instead of early in the morning. Would this be a bad thing to do?

Was planning on picking up my pair later in the day (past afternoon) instead of early in the morning. Would this be a bad thing to do?

You should be straight. Even though the actual picking the winners process is shady as well, I can't see them pulling funny business when it comes to pickup

You should be straight. Even though the actual picking the winners process is shady as well, I can't see them pulling funny business when it comes to pickup

Thanks bro, just wanted to make sure since I've never won a raffle before lol.

It's a clear photoshop and troll. If you read back into Atrains tweets, he said so himself that early carting ain't working and that locker bug got patched

flashback to the db 9 drop when I drove from philly to dc with my mom and they closed the pickup window early right after I got my pair.....go at a reasonable time just so no shady sh*t goes down.

Thanks bro, just wanted to make sure since I've never won a raffle before lol.

Man that reminds me when FNL held the draft for the GMP. I won and it said "I won an opportunity to purchase" so I took it as I won a chance stay in line. Got there super early like 2 hours before opening. No one in line. Store opens and they told me that I could have came at any point in the day

:rofl:

flashback to the db 9 drop when I drove from philly to dc with my mom and they closed the pickup window early right after I got my pair.....go at a reasonable time just so no shady sh*t goes down.

Damn for real?? That's shady AF. I would have been heated if I came within the window on my ticket and they said they sold them smfh

Damn for real?? That's shady AF. I would have been heated if I came within the window on my ticket and they said they sold them smfh

yeah dog it would've been rough.....and it was crazy cuz there cops and kickkspott dudes hounding and the jig was in full effect. my mom would've went off on them if they didn't sell us the pair

Who's camping out for these?
I hope no one because they are going to be very dissapointed once they find out all pairs have been raffled 
laugh.gif

Patiently waiting for that 1 NTer to come in the thread angry that he camped since early AM

Anyone know if the air max Thea's got any hype on them? I'm trying to cop a pair for the lady but won't be able to go out to nike sf till around 2pm think I'd still be able to swoop a pair?

Fun fact: size 7.5 if that matters

I'm at the Apple store doing a late night meet up. There's about 10-20 people outside in camp chairs and laid out on the ground with blankets and all. NTNY

They have the barricades on the side where the trees are too. Not sure why, and definitely don't know why people are out here 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I'm at the Apple store doing a late night meet up. There's about 10-20 people outside in camp chairs and laid out on the ground with blankets and all. NTNY

They have the barricades on the side where the trees are too. Not sure why, and definitely don't know why people are out here :smh:  

Wait people in line for the DB 8's?! [emoji]128552[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom