Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

So what's your guys strategy for NDC if you lose the raffles? I've never been successful on a limited release
tired.gif

Last edited:

that program won't do sheeeet on a limited drop if you don't have the hardware to compensate for it. pretty much any type of program like that or that link grabber thing will be hit or miss for any shoe that's highly sought after with low #s on NDC. coding and scripts are what will help on NDC for drops like this, has nothing to do with programs that you can buy
This^^ you need the proper hardware to fully leverage the program.  A few good programmers know how to use scripts to add to cart once the timer is running on the live page, it will be a very complicated drop to say the least. 

Went to nike sf today was in and out in like 20 minutes. DONT FORGET YOUR ID's. Two people in line with me didn't get them cause of no ID. My girl for forgot hers in the car so I had to run to the car in the parking garage down the block, up four flights of stairs then back and they were doing the raffle on the 6th floor...

REMEMBER YOUR ID PEOPLE. Lol

So what's your guys strategy for NDC if you lose the raffles? I've never been successful on a limited release
tired.gif
I'll be out of town but will leave my server on to do its thing.  If I miss I will be salty for a limited time but I'll get over.   I recently updated the hardware on my personal server and I'm curious to see how it will perform in a limited shoe release.    

Dvdxtreme could you please be more specific if you would not mind when you say proper hardware.

As I have gotten conflicting opinions on weather or not hardware matters at all.

thanks

Daniel

Do ATC services work in some sort of "order" like if someone was the 20th person to buy, would the ones who bought early be in "line" first to have their size added to a cart?  

omg how much u think a good price for these guys? i cant decide if i shoud cop!!
People freak over a shoe if they don't cop. It. Is. Just. A. Shoe. Life goes on.
how about yeezy? the fact that my friend ACTUALLY got one he wa son his cellphone to...and now reselling it on flightclub makes me sad, easy 4-5k $$$$ for him :/

People freak over a shoe if they don't cop. It. Is. Just. A. Shoe. Life goes on.
Agree with this.  If I can't cop a shoe that I want, oh well.  Not that big of a deal.  I won't be highly upset that I couldn't spend my money.  I've seen grown men freak out if they can't get a shoe.

I wonder what would be a rough estimate for how many pairs NT Chicago are getting. I'm staying positive :D

I was also at ntny. About 2 hours, one hour outside and one hour inside. Honestly if I had known how long it would have taken then I wouldn't have waited. They should at least give you an idea of how long the wait will be. Smh. Thousands of people but only a few hundred pairs.

Originally Posted by GamerG  

its all about the icey sole with these
You're going to protect yours if you get them, huh?

Hey man, can you let me see your Jade Futures again?, with the protection on them.

Searched for the pics YD in the Future thread and couldn't find them mate.

Last edited:
Can you use 15% off NDC codes on these?????? anyone know or are these included from Discounts?

Back
Top Bottom