Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

"Shane Victorino of the Boston Red Sox bought the Air Jordan 8 Doernbecher with the winning bid of $12,000! Shoes signed by the young designer himself, Caden Lampert. #TheShoeGame"

Last edited:
my bro works at NT and told me they swicthed it from FSFS to raffle cause somebody had a gun
that's what they keep saying but I don't know if someone actually had a gun or just rumor

It's really not bad, it's actually a kick *** way to make friends. There's some fools, but mostly it's just guys talking shop and comparing notes about what to grab next. I'll take it over online any day. My odds are exponentially better on the ground- at least if it's FCFS. That said, I still struck out on the stupid sexy slam dunks.

Tbh if I cop will be to trade for those db 9's or a couple other tings I been lookin for ..

I need 9s again. wore them to a bar my first semester of school and got them trashed in there and then it rained so terribly on the way back to my dorm smfh

Any chance these joints are FCFS? And does anyone get them besides NT and online?
there's always a chance but it's unlikely. As far as I know nt and online only but supreme af1s made it to other retailers which never happened before so you can never really tell.

I need 9s again. wore them to a bar my first semester of school and got them trashed in there and then it rained so terribly on the way back to my dorm smfh
College has been bad to your shoes. This and the laptop is straight up horrible :smh:

Last edited:
there's always a chance but it's unlikely. As far as I know nt and online only but supreme af1s made it to other retailers which never happened before so you can never really tell.
Ah horseisht. I'm a ground game type of guy. Mostly because I know nothing about "bots" or "RSVP"

quantity wise these will be a lot less in number than Slam Dunk 6s.....

which there weren't many of those either? anybody got allocation numbers?

Last edited:
any peeps here that are willing to help me out for a sz 8
smile.gif

Similar thing happened to my flint 13s lol. cept it was a snow pile that ultimately finished mines off
sick.gif

everyone says that hate them, but come release day everyone will want them.. these wont be anywhere near easy to cop & i like them alot..[emoji]128532[/emoji]

everyone says that hate them, but come release day everyone will want them.. these wont be anywhere near easy to cop & i like them alot..[emoji]128532[/emoji]
This! cause u got the resellers and then the people who "only buy to trade." That ish erks me more than the resellers do.

Last edited:
Similar thing happened to my flint 13s lol. cept it was a snow pile that ultimately finished mines off
sick.gif

I got caught in the rain wearing my Dave White 1's.... smh. Same exact thing happened when I had my De La dunk Hi's.... That rain was unkind.

College has been bad to your shoes. This and the laptop is straight up horrible :smh:

yeah lol. the dbs happened last year but I paid retail and sold em for $350 like right before my mac got destroyed so it wasn't a big deal. I'm definitely more pissed about the computer, but luckily I'm at the point where money isn't really making or breaking me like it is most kids our age. but yeah I gave homie a little bit of time to scrounge up some change for that mac so he's going to need to pay up before doernbecher szn begins

Can't even imagine what it's like coppin Js on the streets of Nyc, don't wanna know either.
The worst. These morons do not know how to line up. Too many pushovers as well. I don't let people skip. Granted, I stay silent if it's way in front of and don't even bother if it's behind me, because some people leave the line for a bit to get something and come back and it;s hard to keep track.

But the worst are the people that come whenever they want, stand to the side, and once it's time to let people in, they bum rush to the line. I do not hold anyone's spot in line if they're going to come a few minutes before entering. 

Back
Top Bottom