JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

Those green hints not even worth the complaints. These pics tho [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

but its the sole determining factor for some passing
laugh.gif
roll.gif
ikr, at this point it is what it is.

a decent amount of people getting calls. The availability on these are probably in the middle of a qs and gr

Last edited:
Damn, I wasn't on board with these at all until these pics...

My school's colors are red and white, these would be perfect.

Dunno how I feel about the green, but nothing some Angelus couldn't fix. The pull tab would be the only thing you'd need to hit

The red and green is critical to the homage that the shoe is paying to the spiz'ikes.

Cats complain when JB just throws colors together on a shoe and also complain when JB actually has a reasoning for the colors used on sneakers.

If you don't like the white midsole, I get it...but they are the Spiz'ike VI's for a reason.

The red and green is critical to the homage that the shoe is paying to the spiz'ikes.

Cats complain when JB just throws colors together on a shoe and also complain when JB actually has a reasoning for the colors used on sneakers.If you don't like the white midsole, I get it...but they are the Spiz'ike VI's for a reason.

cant be big enough or said enough times bro...i swear some just hop on here to ***** because nt is the only one who will listen to them

SoCal heads... just came from Sheikh (CPT) and manager says these gunna be FCFS! Good Luck with that!
thanks for posting  this info..just confirmed with my local sheiks that they received late shipment so they are doing in store raffle..thanks for the heads up 

Back
Top Bottom