JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

went to finishline to attempt to grab the elusive size 11.5...no luck...was 9th in line and i think they had 16 pair...not a single 11.5 or 13 again!! guess that's the reason i didnt get any calls on the raffles for size 11.5....lmao...these will be HARD to get without work...i am going to reiterate that FACT again...dont sleep if you like....

The Jordan 6s are going to be very limited in Melbourne. There is only one FTL getting them and they have 35 - 40 pairs and 20 pairs of the Spizikes. As always here its first come first serve.

went to finishline to attempt to grab the elusive size 11.5...no luck...was 9th in line and i think they had 16 pair...not a single 11.5 or 13 again!! guess that's the reason i didnt get any calls on the raffles for size 11.5....lmao...these will be HARD to get without work...i am going to reiterate that FACT again...dont sleep if you like....

Same here with the 11.5, seems to slip my grasp everytime.

so people just show up when the store opens and gets pairs?
In Melbourne (Australia) it is always first come first serve for Jordan releases. Lately the hype for Jordan's is getting crazy here. It depends on the release, how early people get to the stores. Hype for some shoes in Melbourne can be crazy. For the Jordan 6 Champagne, cigar and 11 low infrared release people were lining up for 5 days (I suspect with a lot of ghost chairs). For the Jordan Black metallic lab people lined up for about 18 hours. I am assuming the lines will be about the same as the Black metallic lab shoes for the Spizike 6s release on Saturday. For most GR Jordans if you arrive a few hours early you will generally get your pair.

In Melbourne (Australia) it is always first come first serve for Jordan releases. Lately the hype for Jordan's is getting crazy here. It depends on the release, how early people get to the stores. Hype for some shoes in Melbourne can be crazy. For the Jordan 6 Champagne, cigar and 11 low infrared release people were lining up for 5 days (I suspect with a lot of ghost chairs). For the Jordan Black metallic lab people lined up for about 18 hours. I am assuming the lines will be about the same as the Black metallic lab shoes for the Spizike 6s release on Saturday. For most GR Jordans if you arrive a few hours early you will generally get your pair.
We are starting to get a lot more pairs of limited shoes now which is good. Seems to be atleast one store per state these days. Only hyped release this year I can think of that only went to two stores was the Kobe 9 'Masterpiece'

Going to give it the 'ol college try now that they're releasing on FNL...usually have good luck there.  No where even close are getting these locally.

Hanon is a nice addition as well, usually do pretty well there too, but not a shoe that I feel like waking up @ 2AM CST for.  Maybe people will purchase them early, and they can re-release them like they have every other hyped release, and do it at a better time of day.

Good luck all.

The Jordan 6s are going to be very limited in Melbourne. There is only one FTL getting them and they have 35 - 40 pairs and 20 pairs of the Spizikes. As always here its first come first serve.
hows the releases down in melbourne is it as crazy as miami,duval,orlando or tampa?

Back
Top Bottom