Jordan 6 "BRASIL" June 21st release date in a Pack w/CP3 VII AE "BRASIL" - Jordan Brand "World Cup"

Holding pairs are not "legit". And sneaker rumors themselves have posted saying that raffles are rigged and if you talk to the manager of flight 23 he could do something.
That doesn't mean they don't raffle off any of their pairs legitimately. I've won multiple shoes from them since their openning. They get ALOT of pairs compared to other stores in nyc

Its about to go down !

Im hyped for this release.
Funny to think these are available in hand right now for $575 in OUR area....
nerd.gif

Just figured why take the chance and strike out when they are "readily available" to some down here....

Im a little sick of Nike always putting one weak shoe in a pack. The only Jordan pack I ever liked was the one with the Bred11s and the Taxis. Everything else has been straight trash. 

Only pack I liked and still have is the Jordan 1 Old Love New Love pack. I paid $200 out the door for TWO shoes that I actually like.

footaction 34 street just call me all I got was one raffle ticket

this is the second time I won something from footaction

something tells me that the shoe is not as limited as it was at first was

I thought my phone was ringing to do a meet up

to be honest with you guys I really don't even want to go get this pack

Holding pairs are not "legit". And sneaker rumors themselves have posted saying that raffles are rigged and if you talk to the manager of flight 23 he could do something.
Sneaker rumors are just a bunch of hypebeasts :lol:

footaction 34 street just call me all I got was one raffle ticket

this is the second time I won something from footaction

something tells me that the shoe is not as limited as it was at first was

I thought my phone was ringing to do a meet up

to be honest with you guys I really don't even want to go get this pack
they are definately limited.  just look at how many stores got them across the US.  i think they just aren't in demand since they are $500 and some trash come attached to it (CP3).

had this just been the retro 6, same quantity, for around $250, it would be a circus.

plus coming off last week...with the Celebration pack and the WTKDs....folks pockets are thin right now.

i'm going to sell my CP3s to the lowest bidder on ebay

These are super limited!

Just that there is ZERO resell value....

So they are readily available....

this is not true at all
i would guess some shoes are on hold and would not be made to the general public
but the store as a whole does do legit raffles

i dont believe any of this "sneaker rumors" bullcrap i tried to grease the managers hand once and nothing
i rather pay the manager of a store then a scummy craigslist reseller anyday of the week

had this just been the retro 6, same quantity, for around $250, it would be a circus.

i do agree with you on that
this pack has very little hype to it
only people like us sneaker nerds on line want the 6's

i got a size 8 and for years a size 8.5 what the prefect fit for the 6's since the 2014 retro's 6 run half size big in the carmines and other 6 released this year
anyone else having the same problem with fit

if i do get the pack tomorrow

i going to ask if i could return one shoe and see if i can get half the money back
probably not right ?

if not i'm a sell the cp3 for no more then $120.00

why can i win the raffle for something i really want

Last edited:
Dude who greased the MGR and both ASST MGRs at Dadeland HoH dropped like $50K total....

He had at least 7-10 pairs of EVERYTHING they released from late 2011-2013....

8 LBJ X Champ Packs early the day HoH received the shipment....

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude who greased the MGR and both ASST MGRs at Dadeland HoH dropped like $50K total....

He had at least 7-10 pairs of EVERYTHING they released from late 2011-2013....

8 LBJ X Champ Packs early the day HoH received the shipment....

wow this guy must have been a reseller

You pull the manager aside and tell her/him you'll double their salary in cash if he guarantees multiple pairs....

Bring at least $10K to show you ain't playin....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom