Jordan 6 "BRASIL" June 21st release date in a Pack w/CP3 VII AE "BRASIL" - Jordan Brand "World Cup"

Hope this pack flops like the penny pack did

Not making the same mistake twice

If you thought the pennys e going to sell out our be super hype.,... I feel bad for you son..... I saw that coming for a long shot. I like the fact now that i think about it these go for the amount they do. Keeps resellers away cause they are not sure if it will sell or sit. Which better my chances to buy them. Thanks jb. Lol

If you thought the pennys e going to sell out our be super hype.,... I feel bad for you son..... I saw that coming for a long shot. I like the fact now that i think about it these go for the amount they do. Keeps resellers away cause they are not sure if it will sell or sit. Which better my chances to buy them. Thanks jb. Lol
The 6s are too nice. I love this shoe

But they pretty much did sell out. You might find a random size here or there in a few stores mainly returns

But they pretty much did sell out. You might find a random size here or there in a few stores mainly returns
Tbh once the resellers start targeting the mainland Chinese market, and all the little rich hypebeast sons of millionaires (there are more than 2000 of them), resellers could charge a ridiculous premium. Money ain't no issue for them.

For the economically minded, the demand for extremely rare J's amongst these kids is inelastic.

Seeing a lot of fake on the net for sale this last 24hrs. Especially without the cp3 included. Be careful

Just came back from Round 1 of getting a raffle ticket. Tomorrow is round 2 and last round for the world tour raffle. Going everywhere in NYC. Managed to secure a pack thanks to a store employee for $50 extra. So If I win, I win and even out when I resell the extras. If not then I ended up paying just $50 extra for a pack.
smile.gif
What store in nyc? I went to get my raffles too. Missed out at flight 23 but got the HOH right down there. I'll pm you.

They are a super up in the air mix review from people getting the wrong shoe to not getting them at all or a little later. That's what i get for not checking about them before purchasing and spending 700. Worse come to worse i fly to Florida visit my sister and meet face to face with them and get serious. I have enough frequent flyer miles and vacay time to make it happen. Im hoping to leave a positive remark with this company despite some of the reviews. Im more worried on knockoff models. Hopefully the op with his current ones he has he can take some details photos of outside and inside the shoe. It would be greatly appreciated.
Im a 13 but with my 6s im able to wear them comfortably in a 12. They snug a little but other than that they don't hurt my feet or anything.
I thought kixsquare is 110% legit? And they are in florida? Never knew that.

I thought kixsquare is 110% legit? And they are in florida? Never knew that.
I've only bought a few things from Kixsquare myself. I never had or heard of any issues with them until I joined NT. They are hard to get a hold  even with both personal numbers....FWIW

If i do when the raffle, i plan on examining kiqsquares shoe and the forsure authentic to demonstrate on here and for personal preference to spot a fake. I cant go wrong with a shoe coming from hoh. Hoping it doesent come to that.

Back
Top Bottom